You are here

Triangle Syndrome...

tertwos's picture

Well, I don't know if you experience this. SD 7 has a long lasting stomache ache, about 10 days....she is going for counselling, suppose to get a medical checkup, and we are suppose to log symptoms time and when they occur. BM tells me that kid hasn't needed counselling since BF and I had a separation last spring....school calls 1 month ago, saying kid needs counselling, BM takes her back to counselling, apparently it looks like self esteem issues, last week it was bullying from the school that BF pays for a private one, and BM does not make any bones about telling me that she doesn't like, this week BM phones me at work, (this is a first, asking me questions about school, I was very uninformed as I don't really know what is going on with school, but she knows that I will tell BF every word of conversation)...BM says now she thinks stomach aches and anxiety are due to the school....I tell BF when I get home, BM phones BF tells him she is trying to get school information and special programs, says she is "impressed" with how quickly the principal called her back with concerns....(this butters up BF) doesn't tell BF about theory of stomachache related to school....at the end of it all, I get crap from BF regarding well BM didn't sound too upset about all this issue, I never said that....just that BM is trying to manipulate me into agreeing with her in her overboard comments and so that I will feed info to BF and maybe in a subtle way change his mind...about school ....will never happen...you know.....This woman is very manipulative and frustrates me, although all I ever do is just LISTEN to her bullsh=t. Honestly if she ever had to deal with a real problem I couldn't imagine how she could cope.....