You are here

Does this need a response or should he just ignore?

theoutsider's picture

BM sent this after she got off the phone tonight with the kids. This is the first time she has gotten to call our landline...,... Does it call for a response? Or just ignore? EVERYTHING BM says in this is complete fabrication!

"(MY BOYFRIEND ALL IN CAPS),

When I got to speak ro (12yogirl) on the phone tonight, I asked her "how was school today?" she replied by asking me if I had found out anything from the doctor yet about her foot? I replied " yes, (girl), the doctor called me yesterday and said you were cleared for PE & practice. I emailed your coach & your dad and he emailed me back saying that he had already talked to the dr. Did you not go to practice tonight?"

I just simply asked our daughter a question! Your girlfriend has no right to interfere with my conversations with our children! Nor, does she have the right to upset our children by yelling at them about things that, for one,
don't happen, two, are not their fault and if they did/do it would not be in there control!!!

I am extremely disappointed in you! I can't believe that you would allow someone to treat our children that way! They deserve much better!!!"

Then 20 min later

"(My boyfriend, now in lower case),

Part 2

I asked 2 different times to speak to you tonight, by calling the landline as well as your cell. Your girlfriend refused to allow you to speak to me. She continued to bark at Madison, telling her what she and her mother could and could not speak of and whom is not allowed to speak.

This again is why there is a BREAKDOWN IN COMMUNICATION!

I am willing to speak to YOU anytime, in person or even on the phone. I have told you this before in previous emails. I am not comfortable with communicating solely through email. I do not know who is on the other end typing the emails. There has been multiple emails that you have not been made aware of or that you were not aware of the fact that "you" sent them. I only say this per our phone conversation in the morning 2 weeks ago."

The only true part of this is the the kids tried to hand off the phone to me once and their dad twice and we wouldn't take the phone. AND that HE has said mulyiple times he will not talk to her on the phone, email only.

Does this need a response? Or ignore?

MdMom's picture

Ignore.

There is no point to fuel her fire. Coodos to you guys for not answering her calls, or receiving the phone with SD tried to hand it off to you guys.

Crazy needs no response. When FDH gets texts or emails like this he ignores them. No need to talk when it doesn't involve SD.

theoutsider's picture

UPDATE:

My boyfriend just came home(I had surgery Monday so am still on leave) and he showed me a text message from BM basically saying "I sent you 2 emails last night, if they've disappeared and you didn't get to read them, let me know and I'll send them again. The kids tell me they are unhappy with (outsider around) (Outsider) treats them like shit and I've witnessed it. As far as our kids are concerned that's my business. These are my kids"