You are here

Anyone else have a bm that can't stop staring at them!?

PCD's picture

The step kids had a school event recently and while we were there, bm kept turning around to look at me and my child! I'm not kidding, we were there for 1 hour and she must have looked at me 20-30 times! We stood behind her so that (we thought) she would be forced to not look at us, as this has been an ongoing issue for YEARS...but she kept making a full turn around to look. At one point I saw out the corner of my eye that she was starting to glance towards the back of the room, so I looked her straight in the face and when our eyes met, she quickly turned back around. I just kept staring at the back of her head. Within a few seconds she turned around again to look at me. I was still looking at her and when our eyes met, she again quickly turned around. I just stood there shaking my head, which I think she saw. I hope she did cause it's annoying!

I understand that as my husbands ex she clearly is curious. I personally think she has this weird obsession with my husband and can't quite let go of something she built up in her own head. I suppose I'm just annoyed that I can't go to the kids school events without being stared at and watched. It's rather annoying.

Anyone else dealing with anything like this?

PCD's picture

lol I'm so sorry she tries to speak to you! lol

BM used to try and start up conversations with me on my front porch when she would drop the kids off. She even at one point stepped inside my house and let the door close behind her!!!! So my husband emailed her and told her that she wasn't allowed to set foot on our property any longer and she can stay on the sidewalk to say goodbye to the kids. But it didn't stop the staring!

It also didn't stop her copying things I do. Which totally weirds me out. The woman really needs to move on and get her own life.

PCD's picture

goforit, I feel like walking up to her and saying "I know I'm hotter than you are, and clearly such a better wife, but you're staring at me is getting a little bit much. Here's a photo of me...now you can look at me in private since you seem to need to study every inch of me!" I said that to my husband after we left the kids school and he just laughed. Even he doesn't know what to say about it. It's so obvious and annoying. And you can just feel the insecurity pouring out of her. She just sits there looking nervous and uncomfortable.