You are here

ex getting to me again...

dassia2095's picture

After we went to drop off the kids she sends him a text, "you treat me differently when she's not around. Good to know " I know she did that just so I would read it and start questioning my husband about it. He replied, "my wife is first." To which she said "funny I thought your kids were first." He just stopped texting her.
I want to tell her so many things like, "thought you were too fat to be a hooker but look at you wiggle wiggle."
And then "oops. Guess we should all keep our thoughts to ourselves. "
I've been trying to meditate and forgive and what not just so I don't get so angry with her but every time she sends a text, I feel like it's some type of manipulation. She's always saying stuff like, "I've always been there for you." She told my MIL that she regretted kicking out my husband and that she wanted him back, that he was responsible for all the bad stuff that happened to her and he needed to take care of it. She's been driving on a spare tire for over 2 years and is waiting on my husband to buy her new tires, WTF??
I really really want to be in lala land where I don't think about her and her stuff doesn't affect me, but every time we get the kids she has to say or do something and it does get to me. Anybody else feel like this? How do you cope? At this point I can't hide that I do wish she would get run over or finally get arrested. MIL has received some letter she says that are warrants for arrest and I just want to figure out how to help her get arrested or killed, but I'm kind of a karma believer so I don't wanna do anything bad.. so I just get more angry!! Go on, you can tell me how immature I am now

overworkedmom's picture

If she has warrants just call the local police and give them her address. You can do it anonymously. That's why they have crime lines }:)

dassia2095's picture

The phone text I read because husband was driving and we were like 5 mins late, so he told me to text her (because they do not do anything if it's not in writing) that we were 5 mins away. So she gets the kids, it takes like 2 mins. Husband does not sit there and talk to her, and as we were driving off I kept holding the phone. I immediately gave it back after her text, didn't wanna read all her bs... but by that time it had alrdy fired me up, you know? I know I know.. don't let it get to you *deep breath.*
Also, I am normally not there when she's around to pick them up. This was a one time deal because we were at MIL's house and BM's house was on that side of town and we were already running late so there was no time for me to get dropped off.
I'm not gonna lie though, MIL always talks about all the bad stuff BM does (gossip) and I love to hear how much she sucks at life *guilty!
That's why she keeps getting at me huh!!
Well, I'm learning..... THE EX CAN BE INVISIBLE IF I SHUT HER OUT OF MY LIFE.... It's just hard, I think mostly because she has done so many things like call cps on me and what not that I have bottled up all the resentment and now my lack of forgiveness is killing me inside.
So, today is another day I choose to forgive her and let it go... (*please note I am trying to tell myself this so I can do it, but I may still rant later about something else... I'm not perfect, but I'll be trying to do my best)