You are here

What would you do...

wth was I thinking's picture

If you were .005 seconds away from having sex with your SO, his phone rings, it's his kids, so he answers it. To talk about brushing teeth and biting fingernails, etc... And then when he hangs up, he thinks he can pick back up where he left off? And he says he answered it because 'he tried to call earlier and no one answered'.

I went to sleep to avoid completely losing my shit on him and possibly killing him.

wth was I thinking's picture

Yeah, he was surprised when I was like, um, no way is this happening tonight. You had your chance and blew it, sorry.

:sick:

Dizzy's picture

He wouldn't get any.

I've actually told him before that I won't fuck him if he's sitting there right before texting BM or something. Like, seriously! That was a looooooong time ago. It was funny how fast he put his phone down! (And now, he won't communicate with her on a non-emergency basis after certain hours....)

ctnmom's picture

I would whisper in his ear a narrative of the sex we were GOING to have before the phone call, then rolled over and gone to sleep.

weekendwidow's picture

He gets nothing. Ugh and they wonder why we feel like shit so often...they choose us last. Kids first then spouse...BULLSHIT.

askYOURdad's picture

I guess it would depend on what was going on and if it were a regular occurrence... If it happened one time I would likely tell DH I was no longer in the mood but a back massage/foot massage would be a good starting point Smile

AllySkoo's picture

Yeah, I'm with askYOURdad. If it were a one time thing I probably would be annoyed but let it go. (I'm slow to get angry though, you pretty much have to be TRYING to piss me off.) If it happened more than once we would be having a serious talk about priorities....

memyselfandi's picture

It's called, "Coitus Interruptus" and it's very very contagious.

I'd let him sit on THAT one the next time his kids call about something stupid.

I agree..if it's important enough, they'll blow his phone up..text him, etc.