You are here

Thank you for the birthday love!

CLove's picture

I went for an early morning hike with a sweet friend. Shes the kitty-mom of our kitty's twin. Shes a chatterbox and has a friend who is separated about to be divorced because of SS23. You know the usual - lazy, doesnt pay rent, smokes a lot of w@@d, is disrespectful. 

It was beautiful and kicked my b@tt.

Took myself out to lunch - linguini with clams and bbqed oysters.

Took myself shopping and found THE CUTEST black leather harley davidson ankle boots, for 15$!!!! Almost new. Score.

Went home, napped with kitty for a few hours...lol.

Met husband at an old mexican restaurant overlooking the ocean. He gifted me with ruby and diamond hoop earrings. Was EXTREMELY sweet. He does know how to "show up".

Dinner with my parents, who gifted me with a "my zone" to help with my fitness journey.

Then home and in jammies watching forest gump and a few birthday shots of whiskey.

Thank you all so much for the best wishes and birthday love. Ive now got perma grin!

Rags's picture

Give rose

So glad you enjoyed your day.

grannyd's picture

Thanks for the update, Clove. I've been thinking about you, hoping that you enjoyed your special day. One or another of your ~trusted circle of lovely people ~ seem to be available when you need them and quite rightly so; when it comes to friends, one generally acquires those that they deserve.  Hon, you are worthy of the best. If only your husband and his children could appreciate you….. Unknw

CLove's picture

Sometimes they really do!

And I am ALWAYS appreciative. This year I just went with the flow of things. Knowing that the right thing will happen if I open myself up to the opportunities, and just forget the FOMO. I dont need a huge expensive party with 200 people (although a beach or pool party sounds mega fun!)

They will never appreciate me, because they have never appreciated me, and why change now?

I am learning to not seek validation through them. Its just getting better.

2Tired4Drama's picture

Sounds like a perfect day filled with all the things you love - and none of those that you DON'T (ie skids/drama)!!!

CLove's picture

Powersulk was dropped at her mothers, and feral forger remains blocked. 

Biggrin