You are here

Round Robin Dysfunction

CLove's picture

I havent written much lately - not much is going on to complain about, or vent about, or as DPW likes to state "whine" about (or is that wine about? Ive been cutting back...)

Its SD16 B/M's week with us, and she was fairly happy-ish when I picked her up on the way home from work. Her sister SD23 Feral Forger colored her hair (again) and well, she definitely doesnt learn the lesson so its time to learn it again. She said she was "bored with waiting for it to grow out". I guess its in the style of Billie Eilish. Its completely bleached along the middle part part, then an overlay of aqua green. Kind of like this but skid is shorter, dark brown hair, its a smaller section, and its mostly a coppery blonde, her hair is a short bob.

https://pagesix.com/article/billie-eilish-hair-color-evolution-photos/

But thats not the main story, just a sideline distraction. Oh and Husband asked her if shes registered for Fall 22 Junior year yet, answer is no. Her mother Toxic Troll is "looking for her immunization records"...no comment from Clove. (wide eyes).

Toxic Troll has an older sister, Crazy Troll (formerly Homeless Troll, but shes now ensconced in an apartment in a nearby oceanside town, near the beach and its paid for by the government - long story). Crazy Troll goes to all the local-free music and fesitval events. We see her EVERYWHERE. My friends dont know who or what she is, and some of them have embraced her as "interesting". To others shes "that crazy blonde woman always dancing crazy and doing the hoola hoop". To Skids shes the Crazy Auntie they work hard to avoid. Toxic Troll, Husband and I are 54, so shes a few years older than that. She had all 3 of her children taken from her and adopted out. She is rude and obnoxious, and agressive, even when she dances she will push her way into someones space bubble.

To her parents shes horrible. She makes Toxic Troll look like a total Saint. Forget about that time 4 years ago that GrandToxicDad (GTD) told SD16 "I love only the white part of you!!!" GTD and his woman GrandToxicStepmom (GTSM) are pretty normalish and have swooped in and rescued  a few times.

Apparently GTD & GTSM visited from Toxicville about 2 hours north of our little oceanside enclave. Just for the day, because retirement and wealth must be enjoyed elsewhere but 1 or 2 times a year must visit the spawn and grand spawn. Crazy Troll didnt want to leave her little oceanside area and wanted, demanded they come to HER and go to expensive resaurant (in the middle of touristville) which caused much fighting back and forth. THEN because SD23 Feral Forger wanted Toxic Troll to buy her a new vape pen (Ill have to look that one up...) and momma refused, SD23 called the GTD and GTSM complaining how abusive and horrible her mother is. So neither SD23 Feral Forger nor Crazy Troll came around to visit with the Grands. It was Golden Child #1 (Toxic Troll BM original) and Golden Child #2 (SD16) in this toxic narcissistic cesspool of dysfunctional mulit-generational triangulation. Of course SD16 was HAPPY. She and her mother get all the attentions. And the Golden Child Star of Appreciation. 

Im stewing a bit, can you tell? Other than that I have been doing my Clove thing, expanding my trusted circle of lovely people, and doing my hiking thing, expanding my excertions, expanding my healthy living, working on improving my home and marriage. We just recovered from a nice 2  day trip celebrating our 4 year marriage and 8 years together. Another fun sideline - without me saying anything Husband has decided that in 1 year and 10 months he is going to block Toxic Troll and of course no working on her car.

Biggrin After SD16 told me the story of Grands visit, my only comment was "gee Im so glad Im not in the middle of any of that! But sounds like a nice visit anyway".

Ispofacto's picture

Where can I get my own apartment in a oceanside town, near the beach, paid for by the government?

Seems like there's a lot of this going on.

Satan just got cited for stealing 32k from unemployment, a Class G felony.  Nothing is happening to her.  She's supposed to pay it back, with penalties.  LOL.  Good luck collecting, taxpayers. 

What would happen if you or I did something like that.

CLove's picture

And its on the coast of freaking California!

Something happened to Crazy Troll and now she is on the dole for life with the government because it was perpetrated many years ago by those employed by the government. She gets money, every month, plus housing help and all that. No job, no work, just hula hoopin all the time! I understand that it was totally horrible, but she milks all and every system and was doing meth for a very long time (maybe still does), so its kinda balanced out I guess...

Wage garnishment happens when that happens. I had to set that up for someone that got like 300 bucks too much.

Ispofacto's picture

Satan has been on ssdi and all other qualfying doles for the past 10 years.  It was her life's ambition.  She doesn't even work parttime to supplement her pittance.

Her main occupation is crank calling working people all day and night on her free govt phone, and grifting more bonus dollars.

CLove's picture

How that would actually pay off, but Satan being Satan Im sure there is something in there to plumb.

Toxic Troll is actuall employed right now (I think...) but I noticed her car registration is expired, so who knows...

notarelative's picture

Oh and Husband asked her if shes registered for Fall 22 Junior year yet, answer is no. Her mother Toxic Troll is "looking for her immunization records"...no comment from Clove. (wide eyes)

This is kind of off topic, but I keep reading about parents registering for school each year. If they are going back to the same school, do you actually reregister each year? And if the student was there last year, don't they keep the immunization records on file?

CLove's picture

Not having been through this process except by proxy, I woud think so also, but this is the first year everything is online for her, plus each year SD's parents do an interdistrict transfer because we live in Town S which is 20 mins from Town M where SD and parents want her to go to school. Its on Husbands way home from work and way to work from home and all her friends are located there.

notarelative's picture

Now it makes sense to me. Registration every year makes sense with an interdistrict transfer. Well at least it would make sense here. Here interdistrict transfers register last and are only allowed if there is room. 

Harry's picture

With a bunch of dysfunctional people.  The only one going crazy with this nonsense is you,   They will never conform to life. They will do something like color there hair, hate it.  But Weill do the same thing the next week.  

The definition of crazy is doing the same thing but expect different results.  If you disengage from all of this your life will be better. 
She let her sister destroy her hair, it will grow out in a few months.  But I would not be taking her anywhere looking like that. Or go with your SO if he takes her.  

Clove you are a loving concert person. You are the only one that cares about any of them,  I understand that you want the best for them, like getting a education ti be a successful adults  in life.  Unfortunately you are the only one that really cares they don't 

CLove's picture

I appreciate your kind words of wisdom. I do care. And I do want the best. It just irks me that SD16 thinks shes somehow better than her sister when I see her going along the same pathway...

I was actually patting myself on the back on how little involvement I am having. Husband quipped "oh well you can help us out if it gets too late", wide eyed me...thinking "oh he!! no, that wont be happening, not after the accusations of harrassment and abuse heaped on me the LAST time.

Husband did have a moment of clarity when speaking of SD23 Feral Forger "she made her choices and now her life is so small, but she will find people who will do for her and make it so she doesnt have to do for herself.

This child-woman has herself in lingerie on her instagram showing her boobs, so I think shes well on her way to finding mooch-victims...and I figured thats how shes been managing so far.

Honestly if you could see her flapping her pierced tongue and wagging her Double Ds in video after video, you'd want to reach through the screen and smack the smirk right off her face.

Cover1W's picture

"...thinking "oh he!! no, that wont be happening, not after the accusations of harrassment and abuse heaped on me the LAST time..."

You should have straight up SAID it to him!

CLove's picture

Its a thing I do when I am either speechless or holding back what I want to say. I think he got the point because I havent heard anything and its exactly a week until first day of school.

Cover1W's picture

It was difficult for me to do so at first too, but it gets easier with practice! You'll have to start using your words!

CLove's picture

LOL. Use your words. I used to say that to SD16, back in the day. 'You have a voice, use it'. And then she used her 'voice' to accuse me of 'harrassment'...lol.