You are here

She now is aware..

Rebel78's picture

I was very proud of my SO. He finally talked to BM and told her that I lived with him and may be with him when he goes to pick up/drop off kids. I really expected more push back I guess, but he said that she actually took it really well and said she was expecting it. All she asked was that he give her a little time to "get used" to the idea before I go with him. Which kind of irked me a little, but was somewhat understandable. She even showed up at our apartment to pick the kids up without an argument.

SO did ask that I go down with him to take the kids to her car, but I chose not to for two reasons. One - I am really excited that she didn't cause a huge argument over the situation and seems to acutally be moving on...so why push the issue. Two - I have a horrible cold and feel like crap, so the first time I 'show' I really want to look good Wink (yeah, silly on my part..but it will make me feel better }:) )

This week has been a difficult week with moving in and trying to 'merge' two households (no one wants to be the one to get rid of their 'stuff' ) but this did make it much nicer..he he he...