You are here

A plus to graduation season?

weightedworld's picture

So bfs mother took his daughter to a graduation this past weekend where his brothers/their SOs/and his 9 month old neice was... 
She was not invited to the following day 2 graduation parties and his mother initiated over an hr conversation of she is going to talk to hcbm to see about getting her some help and she is 100% on board with it and I'm not longer the b!tch in the picture. 

Excuse me while I catch my breath from laughing.. 

I just went through 6 months of absolute hell and total exclusion from his family for her to finally see her 9 month old cousin and show her true colors to all who casted me out. 

Yes! Finally.. 

and oh XXX You as well! Assholes.. 

Stepdrama2020's picture

I do not quite get what happened. Not enough coffee in my system.

sounds celebatory and you are rid of them. You go girl

weightedworld's picture

I have no idea either and I doubt I will ever get the pleasure of hearing the juicey detail. 

All I know is gma was completely against there being anything wrong with gd and she didn't need any kind of help and I was the bad person to whatever happened at this graduation she is 100% on board now and willing to discuss it with hcbm on her sons behalf because she won't hear it from him neither.
(Severe jelousy issues, behaviors, hurting other kids - especially younger sibs) 

All I know is gma is thinking twice about having her to her home now as well. - it must have been damn good! 

weightedworld's picture

I was the one who banned bfs 6 yr old daughter from my home for being nasty to my 2 kids as well as our 2 kids.
Been 4 months now. 

FinallySkidFree's picture

Ok I think I understand. MIL took her GD to a graduation with other family members. GD was not invited to the 2 parties that were held the next day. Probably because GD behaved poorly at the graduation. NOW the GM is talking to the ex about getting HELP for the kid, which is funny to the OP because she was put thru the ringer for suggesting that something was wrong with the SKID. KARMA IS SO SWEET isn't she???

Stepdrama2020's picture

Sweet sweet KARMA

OP dont ya just luv when this happens.

weightedworld's picture

Absolutely ! ! !

Evil4's picture

I'm happy for you. Don't you just love karma? It's so validating.

I wonder what your SD did that was so bad that her doting grandmother saw that your SD has a screw loose and needs therapy. It must have been bad. I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later. 

CLove's picture

The whole school-gate where SD15 B/M threw me under the bus claiming that she was "doing all her work", and now shes faiing ART, ORCHESTRA and a D in Honors English (shes just not that good at turning in her work as well as her low scores showing shes not that good at writing either...)

I was made out to be this horrible person. I was called names. I was lied about. So, as the school year comes to a close, the proof is in the grades and they are not that great.

I should have just let her fail those classes semester #1. Because after spending $400 plus on "incentives" and 4 months plus of "helping" - zoom meetings with teachers, emailing about absences, check ins/accountability - she is right back to where she was at the end of last semester. Because shes not turning in her work.

I am less than excited for the Karma bus, because as we all know - when they all see the truth - you are still the a$$hole.

weightedworld's picture

Ooh I agree with that! 

It's a whole lot eaier to point the finger at someone else rather than take responsibility for ones own actions.