You are here

i am now the communication line between SIL and my brother

butterfly2010's picture

SIL is ready to take the plunge. she called me up crying today because my neice and my brother BOTH ganged up on her. my brother began a new job today, and on sunday they went shopping for drinks for him to take to work. my neice had a friend come over and between the 2 girls, they drank all of his gatorade. like, 8 of them, in one evening. so SIL goes today and buys him 2 more packs and tells my neice they are for her DAD for WORK. later this evening, neice takes one and asks my brother if she can have one. he says yes, SIL explains that she already said NO, and they both jump down her throat.

if she is defending my brother, she gets yelled at. if she doesnt defend my neice, she gets yelled at. my neice is natourius (sp) for going against my SIL.

then my brother says "no matter what (Neice) does, she will always be stupid in your eyes" SIL claims she never said this or even thought it. she is tired of my neice getting away with everything.

i wish she would come on here, but my brother is so 'worried" she will end up like their old neighbor. and she stupidly lets him control what sites she goes on! my neice tried calling me today as well, but i have nothing to say to her. and my brother did too but again nothing to say. i am so mad at them right now.

soverysad's picture

She should have let him go to work without anything to drink. Why is she "covering" for him? Maybe if SD's actions affected him, he'd be forced to address it. In fact, I'd take the rest of the Gatorade and hide it and drink it myself and let them both go without. What else does she do for these two dipshits because she needs to stop catering to them?

"A pessimist complains about the wind, an optimist counts on the wind changing, a realist adjusts his sails"

belleboudeuse's picture

Wow. Sorry to say this about your brother, but he sounds like a controlling a**hole. What the H is with an adult trying to control another ADULT and what sites she goes on? That sounds borderline abusive.

If it were my friend, I would be trying to convince her to leave him. Sorry you're stuck in the middle of this -- it must be a really tough place to be. Maybe you can talk to your brother and tell him what a controlling piece of sh*t he's being.

BB

You are not second best, you are not second class. Do not ever let anyone make you feel that way. - 2BLoved

Amazed's picture

That will be the day when my husband tells me what I can look at online and what I can't. Yeah, that would be the day I'm a single woman again and Dh has a handprint welt across his face...I'm not normally the type of woman to slap someone but seriously, I'd have to bend my own rules just for that occasion.

"Venting without the desire to look within and improve your situation is simply venting to hear yourself bitch."

..."I'm not mean, you're just a sissy."

"If they sold clues at Walmart,I'd be first in line to get one for DH" ~the lovely Jbee~