You are here

It's all over

Stepmom1985's picture

I posted last week about how ss was coming in my house of a weekend and punching and kicking my dogs.

When he went home on Sunday I stated that I wasn't happy with them coming over anymore. This led to a massive blow up, me breaking up with partner. 

BM then decided to text saying she didn't want the kids around dangerous dogs anyway. Haha. Even stated she wasn't seeing her mum either as kid kicked her mums dog and she didn't want him around that dog either for his safety as he's only a child he doesn't understand. 

Feel so free now, and waiting 10 years to see kid in the paper for being in prison after his parents made excuses for him to abuse animals and blame it on the dogs instead of rectifying his behavior.

Wine for me tonight in a nice tidy home with no kids trashing it. 

tog redux's picture

Good for you. You and your dogs deserve better. Give them a tasty treat to go with your wine. 

ndc's picture

Sounds like as between your dogs and this man and his dog-abusing son, you made the right choice.  Enjoy your peace and your pups.

Winterglow's picture

I hope you have them all blocked on all supports so that nobody, but nobody can spoil your weekend!

Rumplestiltskin's picture

"He doesn't know any better." Lol. I love this excuse. They don't know any better because you never bothered to teach them better!

That just irks me. Enjoy your life free of their bullsh!t. Your dogs sound like better company!

ETA the "you" who never taught them better is their actual parents. A step has no hope of undoing a lot of dysfunction. 

caninelover's picture

Wine and canines are clearly the right choice.  Good for you!

CLove's picture

Good riddance! Now you are free and have the space to allow more good into your life!!!