You are here

BM "get out of my city"

AmIWicked's picture

So it had been really quiet from BM for sooo long. Over 6 months at least with nothing but "thank you for letting me know" and "sounds good to me"

DH just got a nasty message from BM

"I just saw 'Amiwicked' down the street from my house. I wouldn't have ever known she was driving past my house if I hadnt taken the day off. There is no reason for her to be here. Tell her to get a life shlince she doesnt have a job! (I work from home and she hates it.) She has to drive past a town with a walmart to get to me. So don't tell me there was something she needed here. And i live in a residential area so there is no need. Tell her to stay the hell away from my house not just during the day when she thinks im at work. All the fucking time!"

I read the text off DH's phone laughing my ass off because I'm meeting him for lunch. He is working construction one street over from BM.

DH responded, "I am her reason (did you notice the gas station construction?) and in the future, Im not going to inform you every time we have a date in your town."

Pharlap's picture

Hahaha but I bet if she could, she would drive by your house every damn day and throw a tantrum if you confronted her about it! I love when they put thier psycho into text or email.

Rags's picture

Start picnicking on her lawn. Or in the back of DH's truck parked on the curb in front of her house. }:)

AmIWicked's picture

I should clarify, BM said I was riding down her street but I wasn't. I dont know where ahe saw me in her town. The closest I got was being on a street that intersected her street. I dont know where she saw me.

Picture her street as the 'bottom' vertical of a "T" and I was driving on the 'top' horizontal of the "T". Never passed by her yard, house.

Pharlap's picture

It has happened to me. I just laughed at how pathetic she was, waved and went back to doing what I was doing. She tried to slump down in her car to hide. It was very obvious. I guess she wasn't expecting us to be home, much less outside doing garden work.

AmIWicked's picture

Haha, i have been driv8ng in my town and seen BM. She was cross traffic coming towards me and slumped down so i couldnt see her.
I laughed out loud and said to DH "look no one is driving BM's car"

notasm3's picture

I live on a cul de sac off of a seldom traveled street. Nobody drives down this street that doesn't live here or is going to see someone here.

But if I saw BM (or more likely SS31) on our cul de sac I'd really just laugh at their pathetic aholiness. I wouldn't really give a damn if BM parked out front - she's harmless. SS31 is not. If SS31 steps one inch on my property he's going to be arrested.