OT - Thankful Thursday
Happy Friday Eve, STalkers! It's been a weird week and I'm ready for the weekend to get here so I can rest up in preparation for the shiteshow next week will be as I have to do my job AND Ol' Cranky Pants'. Yippee-ki-yay. And as much as I like my dentist, I do NOT like going! LOL
I am thankful for:
- Kahvi. That's 'coffee' for you non-Finnish speakers. The aroma alone changes my grimace to a smile.
- Not owing anything on our taxes this year. Woo hoo!
- Culinary creativeness. Leftover fish and leftover potatoes were turned into a tasty Fish Hash for dinner last night. The runny egg yolk was sheer perfection and this is a keeper recipe!
- Zoom NOT working. I wanted to weep for joy when I could not get Zoom to work this morning. That kept me out of two uber-boring presentation meetings.
- King Pita postponing his weekly Me Fest, er, Zoom, until tomorrow. Evil Aniki has her fingers crossed that Zoom will continue to eff up for the remainder of the week.
- My DH. Despite an aching back, he insisted on giving me a foot massage. I love that man! <3
What are YOU thankful for today?