Whew

Tm's picture

My husband went in on my stepson about his booger wiping and nasty  room. It was glorious to hear. I haven't seen boogers in a few days so we shall see if this continues. His room was an absolute pig pen and he was piling gum on a shelf instead of throwing it away and using up all our paper towels for god knows what. My husband told him we will be doing room and bathroom checks every weekend. He also told him no woman will put up with this kind of stuff either. My stepson gave lip but my husband nipped that real quick and said that he knows his mommy cleaned up after him but we don't do that here. He also told him that he doesn't pay the damn mortgage so he will treat this home with respect until he makes his departure in April. I'm one happy camper right now and it took this kids 4 hours to clean up lol. He thinks his life is rough but I can't wait to see how he handles life when he's on his own with no place to go except maybe some couch surfing. I don't necessarily want to see him fail but I do want him to learn what the real world is like and he hasn't got a clue what's coming.

CajunMom's picture

Awesome report! Happy for you!

Rags's picture

Really?

Nea

I cannot even imagine the hell that would have rained down on me or my brother if we had treated our parent's home as this POS treats your home.

See ya kid. Do not let the door knob hit you in the ass on your way out.

April will be the month of good riddance once Prince Pick-em & Wipe-em is gone.

Tm's picture

April can't come soon enough, the peace I will feel will be absolutely blissful. I truly miss the days when he wasn't here as sad as it is, I'm ready.