You are here

Any advice

Adviceneed1234's picture

So I told my DH we had to leave the mall due to my son not feeling well. The whole ride home my SD12 has been telling me it's my fault she couldn't get the $120 north face jacket even though I wasn't even in the store with DH and her. Then she's been singing she wishes I would die, she hopes I will get shot, hopes I will get in a plane crash, car crash, a tree will fall on me etc etc. My husband is telling me to ignore but I'm about to flip my lid. Any advice so I don't snap?

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

Put a second crack in her fucking ass and then ask her if she has any questions?

Sorry, just day dreaming here....... Blum 3

Easylikesundaymornin's picture

That's good parenting to just ignore her.

How about chewing her ass n then say to I am sorry for my daughters repulsive behavior ~ in front of the evil spawn

Gwynnafaye's picture

Sing the same song back to her using her name. Will Daddy defend princess? If he does, then why doesn't he defend you? 12 years old is old enough to know that it is mean and unacceptable. If princess gets upset, say it doesn't feel good, does it?

furkidsforme's picture

I would sharply point out to DH that he would never let her speak to a stranger like that, so why should it be acceptable for her to say it to you of all people?

Holy fuck, sick or not, I'd have gotten myself and my son out of that car and hailed a car home. And he'd best be gone or have SD in line by the time I got there.

WTF...REALLY's picture

I would ground her, remove any nice jackets she does have and tell DH in private that is how you parent. My god....that is messed up!

Disneyfan's picture

You don't need your husband's permission to deal with this. Just turn around and go off on her. If your husband says anything let him have some as well.

That way they will both know that the shit ends now and you will not longer put up with it.

katielee's picture

Yeah, I've decided I need to write a Wicked Stepmother's Manual. There's no way in HELL my SD13 would ever DARE outwardly disrespect me because she knows I'll break out a level of wicked that'll make her head spin around on her shoulders.

I'd make her regret it. Bad. Like someone else said, in my household it would be a cold day in hell before she'd EVER get that jacket. As a matter of fact, I'd put some serious thought into how to get out of buying her anything for a long time. My SD caused a stink when I took her shopping back in February or March... she hasn't got a decent thing from the store since.

Poodle's picture

Hell if I think how I would react if my own bio behaved like this, to ANYONE save in the process of escaping from a pedophile. You have to discuss this with your DH as soon as you can get time away from all the kids. This is serious. She first of all fails to note the needs of a vulnerable member of her group and act supportively with the group to look after him. She then insults and threatens you and also him, and no-one stops her. She hears her father telling another adult to back off. So does your son who must be feeling so utterly crappy in those circumstances. His mom publicly disrespected and himself blamed by this girl. :sick: Yes it's over now but he and you have to sit together with her, bring it up together, tell her everything she did wrong, why it was wrong, how she hurt every single other person's interests that day by behaving as she did, and what the consequences are.

Rags's picture

Oh hell no! You most definitely SHOULD snap. On your DH for tolerating his toxic spawn spouting about how she wants you (His wife!) dead. Daddy needs to blister some 12-yo little girl ass each and every time she spouts that toxic bullshit IMHO.

Buy DH a nice new wide and shiny leather belt or wooden/plastic paddle and tell him to light her ass up or the two of them can GTFO of your home.

IMHO of course.

hereiam's picture

If my husband did not put her in her place (and believe me, he would), I would do it myself.

Then, I would put my husband in HIS place.

Adviceneed1234's picture

So with the death threats still on my mind I came back travelling from work. I had to force an apology from her. Then today SD12 was ranting how DH and I don't take care of her and how I'm selfish etc etc. I told her she was being rude. Well that's the end of the world and I'm treating her poorly. SD12 told DH how mean I am for calling her rude. I thought I would be the better person and apologize. She went on her rants and cut me off. DH wasn't happy with her response and told her that wasn't nice. She started this loud make cry. I feel bad because I said wha wha. DH and SD are both ticked at me. Living in paradise over here. Does anyone feel like their SC is purposely trying to break them? I'm ready to throw in the towel.