You are here

Wife's Ex is stalking his ex stepdaughter

ctc71's picture

My wife's ex husband has been stalking my 10 year old step daughter. They have been seperated from him for over a year and o more then one occasion my wife has told him to stay away from her daughter. When my step daughter goes to stay at her biological father's families' house (aunt's house and even at her biological father's house) her ex step father shows up and uses the excuse that the boys (her 2 half brothers that have shared custody with us)wanted to see her. The most recent incident, today, she saw her brothers yesterday and then she went to her aunts house; which unfortunatly is down the street from her ex step father's house. He treated her like a slave last summer when my wife was stll with him; he had broken his leg and forced her to change the youngest of my step sons and take care of the house while her mother was at work. She also witnessesd him physically abuse my wife when she was married to him. My question is how do we keep him away from her?

luvdagirl's picture

I am not sure what the laws are in your state about restrainig orders or orders of protection but here if there was a relationship through blood, marriages, or residential dwelling you can get an order done since he seems to have no reason to be contacting SD. Try to keep record of him showing up make sure SD does ask him to leave and lets him know she isn't comfortable with these occurances.
Thats just creepy!

Catch22's picture

That is creepy!! Have you talked to the Bio dad and the aunty and told them not to let him in? I would definately tell the Bio dad your concerns and get the order to protect her against him, especially since he has a record of abuse with your wife. Would Bio Dad be interested in having a word with him and asking that he stays away from her?? Maybe he should record their conversation, just incase.

Catch xx
*Mean People Suck*

ctc71's picture

The bio dad and him used to hate each other but now they get along, bio dad doesn't really understand the situation and won't listen to us so maybe if he talks with his daughter so he understands how freaked out she is by ex sd. We thought the aunt understood the situation but we reminded her again tonight. The PFA is what we will probably do but they are a joke in PA. The cops do nothing to the offender; women was just shotgunned to death by her ex boyfriend that had a pfa against him and he had violated it 4 times in the 2 weks prior to the murder/suicide. Thanks for responding.

Catch22's picture

Why parents don't listen to each others concerns. I mean really why would you say to the bio dad, hey we have concerns about 'fred' wanting to be around SD all the time and we just want you to have a word to SD and 'Fred' and see if you can get to the bottom of it!! I mean what kind of trouble could you be causing?? If you wanted to cause trouble for your wifes X wouldn't you just get the cops or a judge...Really if it's about his daughters safety why wouldn't he listen :O

Catch xx
*Mean People Suck*