You are here

How to get past this

notfun13's picture

School vacation week has started. I have 2 kids B 16 D 15 SD 11. In nut shell SD is manipulative and rude.
I want to take my two kids to see my ex grandparents overnight ( been divorced 11 years but still close to ex family) I do not want to bring SD even tough my ex in laws would be fine if she came..... SD is like my D shadow it drives me crazy... Plus she just made a big fuss about going to my nieces baby shower her excuse not my family. Reality is she does not like my other niece (17) my D and her a very close any how this niece came home with us from shower... SD made it known she was not happy.. Next morning Daddy can just you and me go for breakfast. .... They did. My D and Niece went to mall for a few hours... SD is totally ignoring me cause I allow them to hang out with out her. SD believes niece is staying over again and says daddy can I go to nana tomorrow so she does not have to sit home which with my SD and niece which is fine with us. Even better my niece went home nd SD does not know we need a day with out her here. So she goes to her Nanas ( never ask my daughter) but my D would not want to go any how. But I feel it's wrong to not take her to my kids grandparents.... Even thou she would ruin everyone's time and will still ruin my time away if I leave her home because I feel that if we are gonna be. Family we need to behave like one . So then I feel Like I should just stay home but I really should visit with my ex in laws because they are still like family to me. And my kids only grandparents as both my parents have past... Just venting