You are here

Cant Beleive This Happened!

Lady's picture

Well I cant beleive this happened.In an ealier post I had wanted to talk to SDIL mother about her telling lies on me.I ran into SDIL mother and she started the conversation with me saying she wish things could be worked out in our family. I just came out and ask her what all SS and DIL had said about me.She said well I have tried to talk to my D and tell her she needs to make things right in ya'lls family. She said I know yall dont get to see the grandkids and its not right and I have told my D she is wrong for doing that. SDIL mother ask her D why will you not try to make things right with your family? SDIL told her mom I dont want to talk about it. Her mother told me she tried to talk with her D but she will not talk about anything. So to me that tells me SDIL and SS know they are wrong and will not talk about it.I mean if your to ashamed to tell your mom the trouble you have cause in a family well thats pretty bad. I actually feel better.I think SDIL doesnt want her mom to know the trouble she has caused in our family.

Towanda's picture

Could be right about all of that. But you aren't going there again I hope. They will just hurt you again. It always feels good when someone confirms you aren't crazy though doesn't it?

oldone's picture

These are grown people. Why do you need to keep them in your life?

Grandchildren are great if you can have a great relationship with them. But when their parents use them as tools it is best just to walk away.

No one ever died from not seeing their grandchildren. In a perfect world you'd love to have them in your life (at least now) but it's not a perfect world.

Why bother with any person who doesn't like you?

jennaspace's picture

That's so validating! I'm surprised and happy for you that SDILs mom saw your side.