You are here

I am tired of this

tarie's picture

My husband P has a child with a woman and this lil girl is 2 years older than my son.The girls' mom is remarried and she doesnt go to work but insists on the lil girl goin to private skool.P is the one who has to pay for all of it.I asked him abt our son goin to private skool and he says he can only afford for one kid and thats the dota.I dont see how this makes sense coz i sacrifice the last penny for him but he wont do the same for our son.we live in a rented house and i dont have a car.i would like for us to plan our things and be secure.but he doesnt understand that.he even had to borrow money from me so he could pay her fees.i rili do not think this works. i said she can come stay with us and see her ma during weekends or she can go to a cheaper school.i know i got into this knowin he had kids but its takin a toll on me and esp wen i have my own son to consider. i dont want to be labelled the evil step ma here but i feel it cmn.If the ma was paying half i wouldnt have a problem but this is drivin me crazy. Do u think i am crazy.

Aeron's picture

Stop giving him money. He is making you and your kid(s) sacrifice for his first family and he still wants favors from you? Hell No. He can't afford something? Too bad. Doesn't have the money for the fees? Oh well, that's his problem. Separate your finances if he's going to be like this and make him deal with his own shit. He's using you and you're letting him. Stop worrying about being "evil" and take care of yourself and your kid. Who gives a rat if someone thinks you're evil? He's obviously not taking care of you so start taking care of yourself!

GREMLINS's picture

Don't give him your money, if you want your boy to go to a private school save it for him instead of spending it on his daughter. At the end of the day, his step daughter will never appreciate YOU paying for her schooling, her mum and dad will get all the credit so why bother. Save your money for you and your boy! you deserve it (: