You are here

What exactly is so hard to understand about a non-contact areement

Unhappy's picture

Can anybody tell me what is so freaking hard to understand about a non-contact agreement?

My SO's PEW has been such a pain in the a!! that he finally went to a non-contact arrangement with her. Email only unless it's an emergency. She agreed to this.

Tuesday of last week PEW calls. I answered the phone, which she is not used to. She tells me that BD(6) has cracked her head open and they are on their way to the ER. I told her that I would let SO know. She calls back 5 minutes later to let SO know that their BS(4) had pulled a jacket off the couch and whatever was setting on it had gone flying across the room and hit BD(6) in the head. So we pack up my BD(6) and head to the ER. PEW calls just before we get their to let SO know that the ER doctor won't even see their BD because it's not an emergency but she is going to wait in the lobby for him to get there. She didn't realize that I was coming as well. We show up and PEW is sitting in the lobby with some guy sitting next to her and now the story is that their BS(4) was flinging a jacket around his head and accidentally clipped BD(6) in the head with the zipper. Both SO and I talked with his BD(6) and then we left. When I was walking by her I looked down at where she was sitting and and she was staring at me. I said goodbey to her and I got the most highschool catty goodbye from her. You know the one where there's a chaaa in front of the goodbye and a snoty little look.

I'm not sure what upset her the most. Me being there or the fact that I ruined her paln to try and make SO jelous with another guy being there. It could have been that her BD gave me 2 huge hugs in front of her too. What parent doesn't assess the damage before you go ruching to the ER. Head wounds bleed a lot. I would want to know what I was dealing with before I put her in the car. And she needs to learn how to keep her story straight.

Sunday night, when she knew it was my b-day she sends a text to have SO call her. He texts back is it an emergency? Her response, their BD(6) has an ear infection. SO's response, do I need to take her to the doctor? Her response, call me. SO's repsonse, No. I am spending time with blank on her b-day. Her response, If you call me I'll take the day off of work to take BD(6) to the doctor. SO's response, thanks for letting me know, I'll take care of it.

Can we just say that she is a desperately pathetic b!tch. Oh yes we can.

Monday rolls around and I walk in the door from work. SO tells me that PEW had texted him again that day letting him know that her BF is moving in with her and asked if she could have both of the kids on Saturday and Sunday for Mother's day. (It's our week.) SO tells her no.

Okay so first of all we already have them for Father's day weekend. All week for that matter. I hate that shady underhanded waste of a human space. Second of all, we have never heard either of the kids mention anything about some guy. It makes me think that she just met him in a bar and now he's moving in. And as you can tell from all the texting from her on Sunday night, she still wants SO back. I think she's just trying to make him jelous. What she doesn't understand is that both SO and I are shocked that she could find anyone to put up with all her personalities disorders.

She irratates the crap out of me. But what pisses me off more is that SO is completely incapable of non-contact with her. I asked him last night if she had some sort of special power over him. Why can't he see through her BS? You would think after she called CPS on him a couple of weeks ago on false allegations of child abuse he would be done with her. I just know that if he can't get manage his PEW's intrusions I'm going ot be one pissed off lady.

aggravated1's picture

OMG, we are living the same life!
We have a COURT ORDERED no contact order, have had it for 3 years. My DH cannot seem to help himself, when she texts him, he just HAS to answer. Even though the court order says email only, even though every time he engages with her there is a fight and I end up being attacked by the whore, even though I have made it very very very freaking clear not to text her back-she texted him today with some crazy crap, and he texted her right back. Maybe i don't want to look too deep into why he can't just stop.

doll faced sm's picture

Not sure who your wireless carriers are, but Verizon offers a block feature on their website. Just a suggestion.