You are here

The Weekend Dread

NotMySelfishLazyLoudFatKid's picture

SD could literally walk through our door anytime. So the weekend dread begins. Will I have to deal with the loud obnoxiousness all weekend long. Sigh. I'm broke but I might suddenly have something to do if so.

Bad enough SD walked through the door at 10:30 last night. We were already sleeping so I was pretty pissed off. What kind of mother just drops their kid off anywhere that late on a school night? A worthless, selfish alcoholic one.

Sound off on your weekend dread rant.

skatermom's picture

We are SKid free this weekend. Don't get them back until Wednesday after school and I'm gonna live every SECOND of it!!

SD just walked in. Sad And DH isn't here so I'm forced to deal with her. BM waits long enough to see her get in and just takes off. Hate that worthless c*nt.

Rags's picture

Time to start removing access except on the scheduled times and dates. Not to punish SD but to put a foot up BM's backside.

How do I do that when she drops and dashes? I've called this unacceptable so many times. There's no schedule. It's whenever she feels like it. That bi-atch doesn't respect ANYONE else's life or schedule that's for sure. And I don't communicate with her. I'd say something horrible and might even do something regrettable. I've day dreamed so many times about punching her in her multiple chins. And I've indicated this through tone alone. She's made it obvious that she's scared of me and avoids me whenever possible. But she'll take a chance in the driveway to dump her kid.

Rags's picture

Immediately return the kids to her. Lather, rinse, repeat. Drop them off at her work, where ever she is, any time she dumps and dashes out of compliance with the CO.

Just walk up with the Skids in tow, look her directly in the eye and say "This is YOUR court ordered time with the kids and I am not your beck and call resource. Don't do it again."

DaniAM73's picture

SS12 has an away game tomorrow, according to DH they won't be coming tomorrow. I refuse to get my hopes up. This isn't a weekend they spend the night, but even if they are here for two hours I will be annoyed. SS15 is like your SD, loud and obnoxious as heck.

I expect a text from DH saying the game is over and they are heading to the house.

Amcc13's picture

This is skid weekend and partner already trying to think of a zillion things for him/me/us to do with skids (you know the ones who basically ignore me)
I picked them up from minders Thursday cause he was running late (having stalled as much to try not to be first home) - when he got home he asked me how were things and I was like fine and he was like any news with them and I told him they hadn't so much as said hello so he went down and had words with them (but only after checking I had tried to say hello and be nice of course!) he is now scheming regarding 'bonding time'- his theory is the four of us should be a unit
Thankfully I have had a full day masters yesterday and am in work sat,sun and mon. So he can mind them himself and bond with them himself and I can escape !
I absolutely get the dread when I am off the weekend with them - they don't talk to me basically and while I like space and silence there's freaks me out! They also whine when they don't get their way and the girl is untidy so there is always a fight over her room

Try even go for a hike to get out of their or event a work project to work on and get a couple of hours away ! Or maybe call a friend and do coffee in theirs !

JustGettingUsedToThis's picture

It's gotten a lot better. I usually only feel that way on Sundays now. I count the hours til my husband goes to drop them off. I think I just get worn down by Sunday morning and those old, negative thoughts start creeping in.