You are here

Pay rent or get out !!!!

pat's picture

My fiance finally told her oldest (22) to start cleaning the house or pay rent , or get out ! She has untill tomorrow to decide. I told her that we are no ones slave and she is 22 and does nothing in this house. She buys food for her and her boyfriend and only cleans her plate off.Now we just have to work on the other two ( 17,13). They too follow the same traits. I don't know why these kids are soooo lazy, but , I am glad she is finally doing something about it. Yesturday there was trash outside the trash can. I told her to have the kids clean it up since they put it there. She told me she would clean it. I told her, we are no ones slave. She would rather clean it herself , then say something to the kids. Well, I told her things have to change. I am not living in filth because the skids are dirty, lazy , and not considerate. Are your skids that lazy too ?

LizzieA's picture

Good. I don't know how this generation of mothers and fathers got this way, doing everything for their kids and not expecting them to do even simple chores or personal maintenance.

Shannon61's picture

My SD (27) is just as lazy, and will only clean up her own dishes . . and will sometimes leave them for a day or so until DH gets in her behind. Her room looks like a tornado went through it, and I wonder how she can get a good night sleep in all that mess (clothes, papers, etc.)on her bed.

I was raised to be clean and tidy, and must admit I'm appauled that being a young lady she's not cleaner. DH told her she needs to make it a priority to clean up behind herself. To this day, she won't wipe off the kitchen table or stove to save her life. She's so inconsiderate that she would use the last of the toilet paper, and not bother to replace it . . . . until I gave her a taste of her own medicine. I'm working on getting her out!