You are here

OMG will they EVER leave?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

kaseynboys's picture

We should have had the skids (sd12, sd10, ss8) for 6 weeks. By the way how is 6 weeks half of the summer when the summer is 9 weeks? Well the six weeks were over and I was throwing a mental party thinking they would be gone...... but nooooooooo they wanted to stay the whole summer. Of course BM and BD say "well sure" I mean why not? Neither of them have to deal with the brats all day..... I DO! Well the "summer visit part 2" should have ended yesterday. She should have picked them up last night and they could be GONE. Instead.... they are still here! She had something to do today so she will get them tonight! WTF?! What about all the shit I need to do? Oh and what about my sanity? Would love to have that back!

Grrrrrrrr..... BM, get these spawns of Satan out of my house!

briarmommy's picture

I love how DH's get so upset if we don't want there kids with us all the time but DH and BM never want to take and watch there own kids but its fine for them to pawn of there kids on us. Its a double standerd if there ever was one.

dragonfly5's picture

I am not watching the skids and that is it. Katrinkie2 I am with you, I have a life. These are your kids SO and your responsibility.

Luckily SO know's it, and doesn't try to make it my issue.
We had them for 4 and that was long enough. SO does almost everything but it does change the dynamic of the home.

Wow, I feel for you, 9 weeks? You need a vacation!