You are here

My stuff is exactly that! My stuff!

Mentalgirl48's picture

I have a beautiful hand woven hammock from Mexico my friend gave me as a gift.. We already had a hammock on the porch that the boys got at music festival years ago. I put theirs up every summer.. And their lazy asses use it believe me.. Well when they are not here I put up my hammock for myself.. Well they like to use my hammock don't ya know. In fact boy spent 5 hours with his lazy ass in my hammock one day last week. Nope NO MORE OF THAT SHIT.you want your hammock YOU PUT IT Up.. I'm taking mine down and leaving theirs on the porch so they can put it up themselves and use theirs instead of MINE! Screw this!

Newstep's picture

I am the same way with my stuff. SO says I am selfish but I don't give a fu** }:) }:) No one touches my things an no one gets hurt LOL

Mentalgirl48's picture

seriously..I get so angry...especially like bathroom stuff...I dont want them brushing their greasy heads with MY brush or using MY soap in the shower.. that happened too many times I get grossed out..
I hide my soap and brushes and stuff like that as well..

Silent River's picture

I hide my stuff too! They do not have any rights to my expensive shampoo and conditioner, and I had to get after DH for letting his daughter use my hairbrush? Really? Does it not occure to him that kids sometimes pick up head lice. How can he be so thoughtless? Wink

Silent River's picture

I am so glad someone else shares my feelings!!! You all are making me laugh Smile

One of the things I was not prepared for when I married into a blended family was the fact that I would be raped of all personal space! Grrrr... It started with my computer, and on to the master bath, and on to my bedroom because, heck, it is the only room in the house with AC and it even comes with a TV. (I live in a mountain state and it cools off so nicely at night that you really can get away with no central air). I did get a laptop when the computer died, and I keep it in a place where no one can use it. Same goes for my Ipad. I informed DH that since I do not use their electronics they can not use mine. I don't give a rat's butt if theirs is broken or they left it at their house. I now leave the garden bath dirty on purpose (I use the seperate shower). Garden tub sometimes has a dead bug or two in it (they are bug phobes!) I hide my favorite food because what the heck? I don't want their germy hands in my chip bag!!!

I used to be very giving to the point of enablement but lately there is a new me. No more Minnesota nice. I don't live there any more!

Aniki-Moderator's picture

Yes!! I also hide things in a large box of feminine products on the top shelf of the bathroom closet.

Mentalgirl48's picture

haha..I also removed certain pillows from my couch because big boy sweats up a storm and makes my favorite couch pillow incredibly FOUL smelling...Uggg.... I dread it..so i hide that pill upstairs on my bed...SO probably things I wacked!

Samanthalove's picture

I'm pregnant recovering from a cold and sinus infection that has lasted about 2 weeks. I'm not on antibiotics and my husband thought it would be a good idea to let his 6 year old daughter who is sick with a cold use my chap-stick. I made him buy me another one. I hate when they come in here thinking that they own the place!