You are here

Just when I thought it was safe...

icehockey101's picture

SS13 was here for the holidays. He flew home today. Just when I thought it was safe, an awful stench is coming from the guest room/his room. Urine! DH says maybe its the cat. Yeah, right. The cat has been in there many times before he came and it NEVER smelled. Ugh. I hope he cleans it up soon - whatever it is.

icehockey101's picture

Ugh! Finally figured it out... :jawdrop: he peed in the floor air vent!!!! :sick: EWWWWW!!!!! Really hope that the filter got most of it. And I PRAY that DH REEMS HIM A NEW ONE!

icehockey101's picture

He'll be 14 in 2 weeks!

ETA: More than old enough to know better. It was done on purpose in the last 24 hours. DH thinks last night. Ugh! SO gross!

c-mom's picture

He wouldn't be allowed back to my house for a long time if he were my kid. If he wanted to see me, it would be some place other than my house and that doesn't mean I would set him up in some fancy hotel. And I would send him a Christmas card explaining how that is all I could afford after having to pay to clean that up but wishing him a sincerely lovely Christmas. That is one spoiled brat if there ever has been one.

icehockey101's picture

No he doesn't sleepwalk. He just likes to stir up drama. And he knew that he wouldn't be here to face consequences.

icehockey101's picture

Trust me, if he were still here there would be major consequences... including cleaning it himself, then working to pay for a professional to come in and clean it. Lucky for him he flew home yesterday and wont be back until June.