You are here

I HATE BEING A STEPMOTHER

HisKidsSuck's picture

My husband has two horrible, manipulative, lying, conniving, evil children. 12 and 15. They're horrible. They're beyond horrible. Their mother has brainwashed them and decided that she can just make up her own custody agreement even though he's primary custodial parent (which means not a damn thing in the state of TN) and they have 50/50 custody. She does WHATEVER she can to make those kids hate him because he got remarried 7 fn years after they got a divorce - she's been married to one of the 50,000 men she whored around on him with the day after their divorce was final, but she cannot stand for him to be happy.

I am now 14 weeks pregnant and she has managed to make the youngest hate him because as she told the kids, now that we are having a baby he clearly doesn't love his "real" kids anymore. Ummm b*tch, I'm pretty sure it was his sperm that made this baby it's his REAL child. Well now this tramp has got both kids brainwashed to the point they won't come over at all - the oldest runs her mouth and lies about anything that will make people listen to her; she's JUST like her "mother" (I use that term loosely because what the hell kind of mother would intentionally ruin a child's relationship with their father for the sole purpose of wanting a child support check?!) and now the youngest tells everyone that he doesn't want anything to do with her because we are having a baby.

And that little shit knew what she was doing she left here the last time; she went through her room here and took all the stuff she wanted to take - the $300 tablet I bought her for Christmas as well as a ton of other electronic items. So she knew she was planning on not coming back - her "mother" told her that she doesn't have to come back here if she doesn't want to - she's old enough to decide on her own where she wants to live.

I hate these kids because they lie, steal, plot, and manipulate everyone they can and my husband has had to kiss their asses because everytime he said something to them or tried to discipline them they'd say "I'm gonna live with my momma"

Well now this trick is saying she's gonna take him for full custody and get $800 a month in child support (which she qualifies to get $437 a month according to the state regulations) and at this point my husband just doesn't care anymore - he said whatever, if they want to do this and want to play games thinking their going to get him to beg for them to come over they've got another thing coming and he will just pay his child support for 5 more years until the youngest is 18 and wash his hands of all of them.

I don't get it - HOW CAN A BIRTH MOTHER DO THAT TO HER KIDS?!?! He never cheated on him, she cheated on him for the 15 YEARS they were together. I don't get it. His kids only want what they can get out of people and when you stop kissing their ass, they're done with you. They're JUST like their mother. They make my life miserable and I hate them and I wish she would hurry up and just take him to court and get it over with because I'm pregnant and I'm sick of dealing with this. Years of my life have been wasted on this jerk of a woman. And she always end up smelling like roses - I have even pressed harassment charges and taken her to court. Know what they told me???? Since they have a custody agreement, I just have to deal with whatever she does to me because she's just "being a concerned mother".

OH MY GOD I CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!!!!!!

HadEnoughx5's picture

Sounds like our narcissistic Swamp Hole of a BM. Literally your description of your life sounds exactly like mine. BM's like this are concerned about money and fucking over their X's, they have no concern for their children. They hold the revenge card close to their cold heart }:)

I wish my skids would just leave and stay with her because I'm tired of the games.

When my kids were younger they threatened to live with their Dad. I said to them that they could live with their Dad, but there is no coming back to my house. Once you leave your done, no playing your father and I against each other, not allowed.

They never left and never said it again, because they knew I meant business.

nothinforya's picture

She does it because she hates your DH with a burning passion and will do anything to make him unhappy. My SD(now 15) has been treated the same way by her mother, and we haven't seen her in a year, not even a phone call allowed since June. She lived with us for the previous 2 years, EOWE with her mother. We let her go, because the best thing we could do for SD was to stop the constant conflict with her mother. My DH gave BM full custody, legal and physical, and pays CS, but BM is responsible for all the parenting decisions. Your DH is right, IMHO. You will have a much calmer life, without all the drama and upset, and CS is a small price to pay for the sheer relief of not having to deal with her brand of crazy any more. We spent $20K on lawyers through the years of conflict, which was just wasted time and money. Try not to blame the kids, they do it to survive in their mother's home, and in the future they may come around.