You are here

Hahaha BM Pay your bills...Just thought I'd share :)

MEL1297's picture

So I still live in the "marital" home. I have many problems with this but moving is not an option for us.

Anyhow, the one benefit of this...We get a voicemail on the house phone from a credit card company saying how delinquent and past due BM is and that the rep was trying to get a hold of her.

So looks like I'll be calling the bank today and providing BM's cell, home number and home address }:)

MEL1297's picture

It is!! After everything these BM's put us through, it's the least we could do!

JustAgirl42's picture

OMG, take some frickin' responsibility for yourself! WTH.

Oh wait, that's exactly what your username says to do!

Accordn2L's picture

For a while everytime BM would bounce a check they would send the NSF slips to our house in error. Of course we would open them and laugh. This heifer bounced a $5 check to school for a field trip!!!!!!!!!! It was even more fun when my SO would take a picture of the NSF form and send it to her LOL

Accordn2L's picture

Oh yes! I mean I wanted to make sure she knew she bounced another check and I also took pleasure in her knowing that I KNEW she was bouncing checks LOL

wth was I thinking's picture

I get emails every month from the phone and cell phone company about my exH's accounts. He is too stupid to remove my email from them. I just forward them on to him every time with a laugh.

MEL1297's picture

YES this is the problem! She constantly hounds my DH about more CS (he pays a ton as it is) and how she has no money.

Yet, she got a new row of fake teeth, coach bags, nails always done, iphone, goes out to eat with the skids all the time, plus all her emails to DH say "sent from my ipad". She just cant manage her money and doesn't think bills are priorities.

bearcub25's picture

Hey, my BM sends OSS to DSO for money..talk about no shame. DSO is CP so BM gets no CS, and pays none either.

We found out bc SS asked DSO to borrow money for gas to get to work for the week. BM then txts DSO that some of that money was for her and SS didn't bring it to her and went cruising instead....and he had done the same thing earlier in the day when BMs Dad was giving her some money.

DSO's reply was 'Well I got scammed again. Be the last time I give him money'. I mean, think before you send a txt to the person that you are scamming.

IslandGal's picture

Honestly, the supidity and greed these women display sometimes is just incredible.

BM in our case, once sent SO a text, demanding he pay her $30.00 gas money for her to drive SD to and from drama class. Drama class is a 10 minute drive from BM's house. SO sent her a text saying "are you damned serious here? you actually want ME to give YOU gas money to take our daughter to a class YOU organised, which is a 10 minute drive from your place?????? You are truly pathetic and should be ashamed of yourself!!!".

Mind you, when BM abandoned them all, SO took skids to and from their karate classes for 3 years with NO financial support from BM at all.

Accordn2L's picture

BM brags to my SO about having all her kids on medicaid, free lunch, living in a section 8 house, while she drives a really nice vehicle and always is wearing something new and her hair and nails done. What she didn't realize is that I was pretty sure she wasn't reporting her Thug Life boyfriend living there and his income. Being a good citizen I called social services and reported this as possible fraud and now she is being investigated. I didn't tell my SO I did that because I wasn't sure if he would be cool with it but I hope they burn her ass and make her pay back all the benefits she has received!

Accordn2L's picture

Hey I work very hard and pay my taxes and don't mooch off of anyone or government agency. I can't even get my state to enforce my CS order on my exH. So you can imagine how much it pisses me off to hear BM brag about not having to work because she has all those kids blah blah blah.

MEL1297's picture

NO WAY! This is genius and good for you!! I want to do this with the IRS and her under the table "job" which has income I'm sure she's not reporting.

Accordn2L's picture

If you go on the IRS website and search "fraud" their is a page you can print and fill out reporting someone for working under the table and not paying taxes. You can list your name or not, that's optional.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf

This is the link for you Smile Be a good citizen and turn BM in!!

MEL1297's picture

Thank you so much for the link! You can bet we will be doing this. DH will love it Smile

MEL1297's picture

Thank you so much for the link! You can bet we will be doing this. DH will love it Smile