You are here

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

DA's picture

I am soooo upset right now, I can't see straight!! Everything has been pretty much calm regarding how my DBF has been spending Sundays with his BD's and spending Saturday's with me and my son. Well, last night one his Daughter's calls and tells him that she wants him to take her to a book fair today. I don't have a problem with switching days as long as I have notice. I've already made plans for us to go bowling and then go out to eat today. DBF tells me we can go earlier so he can still take daughter out. I told him, I wasn't going to rush around and get ready just so he can allow her to change our plans without even a thought to how we would feel about it. I expressed to him, without any notice I'm not going to change our plans and that it would be completely thoughtless for him to think that it would be ok to do so. Well, you know what??? He just left to take his daughter and completely blew off our plans...I'm sooo pissed right now! I know what he is going to do. After taking her he will call me up and say well I'm finished now, where are you so I can catch up with you! BULLSHIT! This is the first time that he has done this since I set my boundaries with his daughter's a couple of months ago. Right now the way that I feel is if he calls...I'm not going to answer. I really don't know what to do with how I feel right now....I'm getting ready to leave to still take my son bowling. Any thoughts of how to handle this??? I really want and feel like telling him since he completely blew me off he can MOVE OUT!!!
DA

Alexis G.'s picture

This is the type of situation I've been dreading since getting married. I'm completely with you. No notice....no time. And I feel it's up to DH to make that clear to his ex and children. Now that their are additional members to the family (you and your son), your feelings and wished must be taken into account. I am facing a similar situation and PISSED OFF!!! We've been together for 4 years and just got married last August. I'm already tired of this sh*^. I digress. I agree with Cruella- hold your ground.

sarahbernheart's picture

did he call did you not answer??
I think this will happen soon enuf with me so I would like to know how it played out!
\
“You will never be on top of the world
if you try to carry it on your shoulders.”