You are here

get under baby mama skin

tugofwar's picture

On another forum I saw some pretty hysterical ways to piss off the ex witch...she seems to get mad about thinks she wants and I get them like my DH and my breast implants hahaha she went thru the roof on that one. My 3 rental propertied and more....anyone have any good childish games to play with this woman? She tried VERY VERY hard to split my DH and I up till she found her own man. She's still a useless person taking up space and breathing air that could benefit someone else. Pls anything funny, cruel (not too crazy cruel) to annoy the shit outta her???

Amazed's picture

Ignore her:) and be as happy as you can,like Anon said...

BurnedOut's picture

Definatly don't let her think she is getting under your skin. I hate the fact I started to interact with BM. I only did it because she is my SS mom and I have to deal with her since he lives with us. She is a pain in the ass. She still acts like she still runs something at my house. She literally gets on my f***in nerves. I think what pisses me off the most is that when she can't get DH to do what she wants she calls me. I have to learn to say no. Being nice is one of my weaknesses.

Amazed's picture

"Being nice is one of my weaknesses" *giggle* I'm glad that isn't one of my problems:) I've been told more than once that being nice is definitely not the most prominent trait I possess }:)

NachoMama's picture

OH God! My SS11s BM used to try to get in touch with my DH thru me when he would not respond to her stupid requests! She would message me on MySpace (which I no longer have) or FB. She would try to be cute about it...once she said something along the lines of...if DH would like to take SS11 school shopping he needs some things. He wears a size whatever shoe...he has Flintstone feet like his Daddy...heehee and a size ? in pants because he has a butt like his Mommy....heehee. I wanted to throw the computer across the room. I let her know that's what CS is for and if I saw one red cent come out of OUR account that I could not account for there would be hell to pay! DH put a stop that that REAL quick!!!

****I can do bad all by myself****

leladawn's picture

I agree with all of these ladies. I know that in my case BM will take any games, attention, etc.. That she can get, good or bad. She thrives off of the drama.

Don't give her any attention at all, and this is what kills her.

"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses." Ziggy