You are here

Damned if i do damned if I DONT

Sheetshow's picture

Pls forgive my spelling typos as im using my cell phone to post.                                                                                                                                                                  Ive finally have the finds to put my action plans to leave in place and then the cornavirus happened...ugh...just my luck, huh ?                                                                                                                             His useless 17 year old daughter who quit school last year and will not work is still living here with us

Idoit husband is driving her to meet her homeless drugie boyfriend in the morning. She spends her day hanging out at drug dealers houses  sharing bongs , smokes  drinks  and in crowded drug houses. Idiot hubby picks her up at night because her useless boyfriend goes to a shelter at night.                                                                                                                             I am a diabetic, ashma  and other health issues. I am worried sick she will bring something here that will kill me or almost kill me. My hands are raw from cleaning, disinfecting, spraying everything she touches. I am stuck here and cannot leave. I have been looking for apartments, hotels, and anything. Of course, no one is renting or anseering phones. Im stuck here...i work from home now to.                                                                                                                        I have had a chat to his evil daughter and told her if she doesnt stop she could kill her dad and me. The witch replied...oh well  you guys get it you get it...i almost punched her  in the face.                                                                                                                                   I talked to hubby and told him what she said and he should tell her in or out. He told me he cannot toss her out on the street. I dont have a child so i dont understand...she has problems not her fault she acts the way she does...on and on he goes...  i told him you are giving me no options here other then im to die for your daughter i cannot leave. Told me i was a drama queen.                                                                                                                                                       I lost it and called his daughter the c word. Told him shes an evil bitch. He told me to get out. So ive been living in the living room for the last 5 days...he stays in the room and isnt speaking to me. Hes still driving her and picking her up....shes still hanging out all day at druggies houses....                                                                                                                                              maybe im a drama queen  but im afraid his bitch daughter will be the death of me... any advice pls to remove myself from here ;(                                                          

DHsfamilyfromhell's picture

She should not be putting you at risk. 

In the U.K., the police fine is £660 pounds for any teenagers found out and about at the moment. They can only go to the shops a few times a week, and it should involve buying some essential items. My 18 year hasn’t been out for over a week now as I do not want to risk a fine.

I would certainly try and find some way of dealing with this if that were me. 

Winterglow's picture

I'm in France and we have to carry a signed printout form that states why we are out (there are about 6 possible legit reasons), where we live, the date, the time (because it's limited to 1 hour)  and we have to produce our ID card with it. Being out for a non-valid reason will cost you 200€ and yes, the police do do spot checks and fine you. Oh, and they take a photo of your card and your form just in case you're out all day and just using several forms...

holly5692's picture

Wow it is so different here in the U.S. So many people up in arms about their "rights" being violated because they can't go do whatever they want, yet we have WAY more leeway than in other countries. I have a document stating where I work and that I'm "essential," and so do a lot of other people, but no one is actually being asked to show this documentation that I know of. At least in my rural area, I haven't seen any actual enforcement of the social distancing rule--though it may be different in big cities, I don't know. We can still go to the store whenever and for whatever we want. Some businesses considered non-essential were forced to close, but many are not. All that really did was hurt small businesses while big corporations are still open and making bank. A lot of stores are doing more to enforce social distancing while shopping, but none of it is really mandated in any way I don't think. You can still go purchase a firearm FFS--because certainly while the entire country is on edge is a good time to have more people with guns. ***eye roll***

Sorry to detract from the original post. I just find it so interesting to read first hand how other countries have responded to this pandemic.

Swim_Mom's picture

You are not a drama queen. You are not wrong. I also have asthma - my DH would not even consider going to see his son (not that there is anywhere to take him - no restaurants these days) let alone letting anyone walk into our house. Even without a health risk, no one should be admitting someone who has spent time around other people (let alone a drug dealer's house...based on that alone, notwithstanding COVID19, that loser should not set foot in your house). This is how your POS husband should be treating this situation. This is grounds for divorce once this is over. I'm sorry you have to deal with this on top of everything else! And I agree with Winterglow - at least try calling the police. 

NobodyMom's picture

I am in the US and in our state, we have been ordered to stay at home and can call police on violators.   If your area has Stay at home order perhaps you can call them for her violating them.  I would think you can also report a suspicious drug house to the police too.  Keep trying different apartments to rent and maybe you can hopefully find one.  Or can you temporarily move in with a trusted friend?  

Sheetshow's picture

My entire family is working together to try and get me out of here. Its hard no hotels are open.no one is renting....tys for listening. Im so scsred Sad

Sheetshow's picture

My entire family is working together to try and get me out of here. Its hard no hotels are open.no one is renting....tys for listening. Im so scsred Sad

Rags's picture

Re-hey the locks and inform hubby that she is out and if he argues he can go live with her in a crack house.

There is nothing complicated about this.

Sheetshow's picture

Well..i cant do that because i live with him. If it was my place id have told him to get out and take his kid with him. Im looking for apartments but no one is renting because of whats going on in the world right now. :( 

Rags's picture

It is your marital home.  You get a say regardless of who is on the deed.  DH needs clarity that his choices have potentially fatal consequences to the marriage.

holly5692's picture

I don't think you're being dramatic. My oldest has severe asthma as well and I'm quite worried for her. Even healthy people in the prime of their lives are dying. We have no kids going in and out for visitations with parents at all right now, just for my daughter's sake. I'm so sorry you're in this situation. I wish I knew a good fix. Any family or friends you can safely go stay with until you are able to get into your own place?