You are here

Do I have the right to be upset?

ubrngoutdbitchnme's picture

Haven't been on here in a while since my blogs primarily consisted of BMs psychotic emails that unfortunately she is no longer sending because she now has SD17 to tell her whatever the fuck is going on in our home thanks to SS15! Ugh.

Thanskgiving ended on a real bad note for SO and I. We went over to one of my girlfriends house to have dinner with her and her family. I lost track of how many Cranberry and Vodka drinks my SO had...Him and I are going through a really rough patch in our relationship. To the point of the question being asked "should we or should we not be together anymore?"

I say we should split but he wants to continue working things out and see where we go from here. After this past Thanksgiving, I am having second thoughts about wanting to continue being in this relationship, especially after his "episode". My question to him is "how can I trust that this will not happen again?" According to him it will no longer happen. He promises. We will have to see.

We get home after Thanskgiving dinner and I am in the bathroom. On my phone checking out facebook. SO comes into the bathroom asked what I was doing on my phone and then proceeded to slam the door shut. I asked him what that was all about. I should have just let it go. He got ahold of my Iphone and threw it off the balcony and into the street. Somehow my phone survived that fall! Amazing really.

I did not want to yell or scream at him but at one point I HAD to. It was to the point where I had to threaten to call the cops. Cops weren't called because he managed to calm down BUT it seems as if SD17 WAS called. I checked the phone records today and SS15 called SD17 or his fucken BM in another state and spent 105 minutes on the phone. 105 minutes! I don't even talk on the phone to my own family for that long!

According to my SO, he had a talk with SS15 and apologized for "our" argument Thursday night. SS15 told him that he was trying to fall asleep implying to my SO that he slept through everything. Nope. That kid spent 105 minutes with his sister or BM.

It pisses me off knowing that everytime now that SO and I have an argument that SS15 is going to be calling his sister which I think she is a POS now. I'm pissed. I've also have overheard SS15 talking to his sister. She asked how we were doing. SS15 tells her "They're doing good. They argue every now and then" At that point I rudely interrupted because I thought he was talking to his BM and told him that it was none of her business what goes on here. He does NOT need to be saying that we argue here and there or once in a while.

Orange County Ca's picture

You didn't mention any children of your own so there is no reason to stick around.

The only thing that will change is he won't report while you're within hearing distance.