You are here

Blue Bloods - The Forgotten

Rags's picture

Yes, I have more time on my hands that is healthy for me or anywone else.

Watching this episode.  One of the scenarios is a CP/BM gets murdered.  3 CODs. A dad who lost custody and access due to abuse.  Eldest Spawn testified that dad beat mom and the kids.

The abuse never happened.

The CP manipulated the Spawn to beliefe that the only way to stay together was the lie.

I wish this was limited to just a TV script.  

So many in STalker land deal with this.

A lying CP who PASs the spawn against the NCP.

Harry's picture

Hallmark    Where SK are always great 

ImperfectlyPerfect's picture

Yep. The lies. My SKIDs have told lies but not about abuse (more eluding to neglect, etc)...however no repercussion for those statements. It's been frustrating to say the least after the INCREDIBLE household and life we provided for them. Yikes...

Catmom024's picture

Ugh.  This just played out in my life.  Shocking, horrible accusations that the brainwashed, now adult,  children believe.  No repercussions of course. 

Rags's picture

He needs to force feed his spawn the facts about lying mommy.

Over, and over, and over again.

If the kids want to stay alienated, and keep dringing the toxic lie filled BM KoolAid, they should have to drink it bittered by the facts.

IMHO when there is someone who is toxic or influenced by toxic, they should have to experience the consequences of their choices to engage with the toxic.  My XW was exceptionally toxic.  I finally gained the confidence to keep her whoring crap front and center.  

DW and I did the same with the SpermClan. We made sure our son (SS-31) had the facts and was armed to protect himself from their crap in real time. They did not like that much.  However, it allowed us to raise SS while minimizing the influence of the toxic.  He is living a very successful adult life.

Unlike his three younger also out of wedlock Spermidiot spawned half sibs by two other baby mamas.   #2 is on the dole, #3 is in prison, #4 is not far behind the inmate.