You are here

Anyone ever heard of a Preschooler getting kicked out of school?

instantfamily's picture

I'm pretty much beside myself. How in the heck does a 5 year old preschooler get kicked out of school? Well, I'll tell ya: she continues to crap herself every single day at school!!! The answer when asked why she does this even though she's potty trained: "because I didn't want to get up" or "cause I wanted to" or "I dunno, I was lazy".
Now, I know that she's just saying things to say them and that this is a behavioral issue rather that a 'not knowing how' issue. Her therapists all agree as do her teachers that it's an "eff you" maneuver. The problem is that the preschool isn't certified of licensed to change diapers/pull-ups all day long, nor do they have the manpower to do it, in addition to it being hazardous waste. They are threatening to have to not continue to have her in their program and I don't know what the heck to do about it!?
Has anyone had to deal with this crap (pardon the pun) but really? Anyone? How do you fix this? We asked them not to feed her snacks and breakfast (because she gets that at home) but they tell us by law they have to give all of this food... and then she craps herself!

What would you do?

sixteensmom's picture

Wow. I've no idea but I imagine they do have to give snacks.
I wonder if you can tell her she's been kicked out because she poops herself so now she won't get any Christmas presents because the daycare for poopy pants girls costs so much more. And Santa doesn't bring presents to poopy pants girls.

instantfamily's picture

I moved my post over to a blog cause I don't have to deal w/the spam! I agree with your post, though...