OT - Thankful Thursday
I'm dealing with a YUGE jerk today and would very much like to call it day. But I can't, so...
I am thankful for:
- My SM's stent procedure was successful. Hoping tomorrow's valve replacement is equally smooth and successful.
- DH is doing well at (and enjoying) his new job.
- Getting to see my oldest sister. She lives out west, so it's been awhile. Too bad my ickle BIL didn't stay there.
- The return of a good friend. *yahoo*
- Having a good job (despite having to deal with some asshats).
- (...and terribly nervous about) the head of the center asking that I take the lead on a new project. I've always preferred to "fly under the radar" and let my work do the talking. I didn't know it was talking so loudly. Praying I don't fail.
Hope you have a wonderful day!