You are here

why is it so hard to understand

Samantha73's picture

I dont understand my dh concerning my SD....I just wish he could see through my eyes what she does.....or should I say what they do?? Ive been with him for yrs now ..these SD of mine act like they need all the attention and create drama to make sure they get it....if I call them out on it ....I'm holding grudges... huh? So SD sneaks out the house and sleeps with every guy she goes out with and if I say ...hey dh you need to pay more attention to what she's doing ...he says well you own bd is not passing in school...what is that relevant too?? Shes telling everyone shes had 4 miscarriage in the past 3 months...but my bd is failing science.... Ok....dont understand my dh..the other SD goes around telling lies about how we as in him and ibtreat her to her friends and have them call DSS on us...when they do come out and see us...they close the case saying no basis on continue this case...then the ex sm not bm is always sticking her nose in our business too...like who is she....shes not the bm..so why is her opinion needed or wanted.... These sd's are the reason hes not married to the ex sm now....but I'm suppose to focus all my attention on my sd's and if we dont they make sure we do by doing things. Any opinions.... Besides leave him...

Samantha73's picture

Thanks for the support. Ive been on here reading all day...I wanna say...are all skids carbon copies... Just joking...but really most sound like my own situation...glad I can post here and get opinions.... And actually use them to benefit me and my bd

Samantha73's picture

This has been done before and both SD would sit there and not say anything when the lady would ask the questions.. The dh wouldnt even come home til the lady left. I said no wonder these skids act the way they do. I thought with him being a sf when I met him .he taught these girls right from wrong....boy was I fooled...the first 8 months were great...then down hill from there..and they are just getting worse...and court...well weve been there too. But to no help either cause dh defends them saying they are doing better now.....and dh keeps saying I can't make them listen...what do you want me to do..kick them out...me being me ...I said Yes..can't you see how they control your life? There is so much drama in our home...and he just says well their bm walked out on them when they were young so that's why they act the way they act...I said no ...its your lack of parenting is why they act like they do...