You are here

its 2014 no change still

Samantha73's picture

Glad most of us had a wonderful new years day....with that said....its back to normal..so new year eve starts as usually...I'm off work my bio children aren't home only the skid...shes 15 and thinks the world revolves around her and her ex step mom and her family...well point of this post is this...she walks out of house and down the main road at 830 in the morning on new year eve...I text her dad and say since I'm home thought I'd let you know your child just walked down the main road to meet a boy ...got in the car and left... He (the dad) doesn't reply back....me oh well I told him...so he finally gets off work and ask are you sure it was a boy....no I'm just saying that...duh....he calls her friend whom she claim she left with and the friend says ...shes not here.....oh yeah she is ...shes in the shower....lol....busted ....this kids can't get there stories straight....so skid turns her phone off and dad can't get in touch with her..I say to him...if she was with the friend she wouldn't turn her phone off...common sense huh....so I had the best new years in a long time...no skids causing drama ...short lived....she came home last night....needless to say ...we didn't get to sleep til 2am.......drama started already.....

Samantha73's picture

We had the conversation before... I'm not raising no babies and this one in particular has told my bds that shes had 3 miscarriage in the past 4 months....my dh said....well if you do get pregnant you will go live with your ex sm...ex am says ok if it happens send her here.....I'm like huh.....am I missing something....

Samantha73's picture

The whole situation sucks. .I mean if you dont want to parent these girls then.....y keep them here to have the disobedience behavior rub off on my girls...well I know that won't happen cause my bio kids know I'll flip out if they step out of line...but his I mean Ive seen them hit cuss spit even lie to DSS to get their way...his solution to their behavior... Send them to the ex step mom house for a while ...and when they come back here....they are worse cause this woman doesn't control her own kids....but the real bm wont have nothing to do with them cause of their behavior.. Last time she saw them was like a yr ago when the oldest one slapped her across the face and started cussing her....needless to say.....she brought them back asap and told dh what happen..he said oh well you dont act like their mother so they can do what the want with you and to you...I was so angry but I took a few steps back and said ....not my fight but if they think their gonna do me like that.....they gotta another thing coming.....