You are here

SD is danger

dalhia's picture

uffffffff, sigh.
i dont like my step daughter...like that makes me special around here, right Smile
the girl is 12, she is super smart, super manipulative and overall a fine kid (good grades, ok manners, etc). why do i dislike her, then? she would try anything and everything to split DH and I and if allowed she would be disrespectful with me all day long -she tried, she did, she got punished MANY times.

since i disengaged and daddy took over most things, she treats me ok bacause she knows that she gets in major trouble if she disrespects me ( DH is getting quite hard on her about it). all is ...ok. EXCEPT. i dont trust her, i dont like her and im quite sure that she will do some mayor back stabbing to this family soon. hse has i nthe past false accused me on stuff (like calling her names that it never did, or once i softly pushed her back while she was walking in front of me and she let herself fall hard to the ground, she called CPS on my Hubby...WOW, the list is long)

She is secretive, has no loyalty with us, she hates me, does not care about my BS10, likes daddy when is convinient to her (money, permissions, treats ,etc), she loves her mother (who is very absent, and a mess in general, BUT when she shows up, is like the sun came out in SD's eyes). they are very similar in her ways. they are both liers (very good ones), they are both secretive, arrogant and entitled. they are perfect for eachother.
SD does not live with BM because BM has no job, a DUI, she is on welfare, living on someone's basement, and if she is not in jail, she is passed out from oxicotin (SP?) overuse...or living with some new "roommate"...you get the picture. My DH would never let his daughter live with BM.
so, we have SD12 24/7 in our house, and the more i look at her, the more i know that something bad will happen. it is a horrible feeling to live in the same house with a person you completely distrust and dilike. whe ni read postings here i see that SM's and SD's have a lot of conflict and i had it in the past as well (screaming matches, etc) but there is anotion involved. this girl is cold, calculates things carefully, does not talk much, she lies, omits and manipulates stories very well (freaky for a 12 year old), she would enrage her dad, and look him in the eyes while he scolds her about something. she does not cry, does not get visibly angry, she is weird, she is UGLY inside. we get these great comments fro mschool, apparently there she is a saint, it is hard ot understand how a girl can have 2 opposite personalities and seem just fine about it. im confused about that but im not confused about how dangerous i think she is.