You are here

Mounting Frustration

MamaKrzewski's picture

I'm really getting tired of this situation, of having my home life affected by these two kids who really fake like they care about their dad, but honestly only call him when they want something. Christmas is coming, so the one who was really sh*tty to us the last time she was here has just started calling again. I feel like my SO is a fish on a hook to these kids. Well newsflash for them, I'm going to AJ Wright and get them both a complete outfit, the rest of our hard-earned money goes to us this year.

One of the girls had a band competition in the area today. We were intending to go, but I had my reservations about how babymama and other SD would act. We ended up not going because just as we were walking out the door my son starts spitting up. He's having reflux problems, and every day he throws up something.

We both sent messages apologizing and explaining....no response. I know babymama tries to make him seem like a deadbeat dad, if I ever get the chance I'm telling the truth. Girls, your mama was a whore. She chose to cheat on your dad again and again and again, you could have grown up in Hawaii or Germany, but your mom wanted to stay back on the mainland so she could get an abortion in secret. She kept doing that while your father was fighting for his country until her body was about to be ruined. That's why your younger brother is here.

I'm so sick of their affect on our lives. I can't wait until they're grown. Just found out MY son might be autistic. Think his sisters will care? And I'm supposed to welcome them agin why?

Frustrated New Wife's picture

I'm sorry you are having a hard time Sad I don't have any advice, but I do know what it feels like to have a BM who tries to make DH look like a deadbeat dad, while she is the one who is screening the calls and not letting SS7 when his father calls. I hope it gets better for you Smile

VAStepMom's picture

Sad. The SD must have been very sad to find out you were not coming. Was there any chance Daddy could have gone to the competition, and you could stay home with the sick baby? Or, visa versa?

When kids have competitions, it is very important for parents to attend. My mission was "come hell or high water.... we MUST go!"....even though, I can tell you.... I did NOT relish going to SD's competitions and dealing with BM..... I went nonetheless. It was very important to her.

There is always great disappointment in the kids when the parents don't show. Great....disappointment.

Maybe a promise to attend the next one, no matter what would make her feel better. Then be SURE you go.

Good Luck.

MamaKrzewski's picture

Due to a combination of BM's lies about money (she was telling the court that SO wasn't supporting her while emptying his bank account every two weeks after he got out of the army) and 9 months of unemployment, SO is in arrears and has no license. So I'd have to do the driving.

Come to find out, BM and the arrogant daughter were probably hoping for a fight, apparently all of BM's family were there.

I'm becoming detached from this sitaution and see myself leaving in the new year. I may have to take several steps back, but this situation is too messed up for me. I'm not going to be hated because of SO and his messed up sitch with BM. I'm not going to live in fear of physical assault from crazy BM or disrespect from stepchildren. I just don't need this. I'm better off alone.

MamaKrzewski's picture

The situation with babymama has been a thorn in my ass for the past three years. But she's been a bane to SO for far longer.

Last night we got a notice of garnishment for an apartment she took out IN HIS NAME ONLY, because she still had the power of attorney he was forced to get when he was in the military about to deploy. All that chick has done has used it to take out stuff in his name and then not pay for it.

I hate her. His kids only call when it's close to Christmas and birthdays. I don't care about their feelings anymore. I'm sorry, I don't. My son is about to be tested for autism, he may not even have a Christmas while they live in the damn mall. The hell with them.

We might be homeless by Christmas. He knows he should have fought her earlier, got the damn divorce (they've been separated 10 years and I didn't know that until I was 8 months pregnant), contested her behavior in court. Now he sees, and he's finally seeing what living with these issues has done to me.

If I was able to work through my pregnancy it might have been ok. But I almost died having that child, and drug myself through his first year. I'm going to do my best to find a job, SO is getting a second job. But we have to bust our tails while babymama lives off of his dime in a house that's 1/4 of what we pay for an apartment.

The lawyer suggested we sue. I fully plan to. To the tune of 20K. B*tch be afraid. Be very afraid. You're ghetto fabulous, and all you know is how to fight. People find out all too late that my mind and will are horrible adversaries to have.