You are here

THE POWER OF STINKNESS UPDATE!!!!!

Oldfool's picture

I finally told my partner about the stench of his daughter and the BRAT. Predictably he was not pleased. The BRAT stank again today and when her mother came to collect the BRAT, I came out of my bedroom upstairs and could smell her STINKNESS from all the way upstairs..  ..

When they had gone, I said to my partner about the bad smell. He said that he had let go wind... I said no that smell is of bad odour. He then said sarcastically it must be his daughter and the BRAT .... I said Yes actually  it is them.

I then told him about the bad smell I have noticed from them for a few weeks and it needs to be addressed. He said how come the BRAT's school have not said anything. I said that they may be monitoring the situation.

He then said that I am trying to get rid of his kids like I 'got rid of the worthless adult son'.  I said your son had NO RESPECT FOR EITHER ME OR YOU SO HE HAD TO BE BANNED FROM THE HOUSE. 

He then said that I should tell his daughter about her offensive odour myself. I said that as I am disengaged from them, HE should be the one to tell them not me. I said that I have no problem with them having a bath at my home, just as long as they BATHED themselves as others may have noticed their offensive smell and not said anything to them.

I said that anything I had to say to his daughter would be done in front of him so no-one can say I said Z when I said A. 

My partner is downstairs very annoyed but the TRUTH IS THE TRUTH.......

We shall see..........