You are here

Oh, Lordt...channeling my inner Madea here...

bruised_wings's picture

First off...I am not an older Black woman with a pistol in my purse....but I believe that Medea lives inside all women.

I am NOT friends with the skids on FB. My bios are not interested in it. My FB people are a few friends and family members and my AA people.

DH is friends with his adult son and adult son's boyfriend. They live in NY state. We live on the Florida Georgia line. DH and I were talking divorce but are in couples counseling and living separately. He's in FL...I am in GA, hence the line.

Anyhoo...ASS lost his job because he is constantly sick. He and his BF have decided they are moving in with DH. DH was dumb enough to post that he has 2 empty bedrooms since our boys are with me.

DH brought this up in counseling Friday afternoon. He doesn't know how to shoot down the self inviting child. I am laughing my a $$ off.

What DH has is a 3 bedroom house with a couch, chair, master bedroom and computer desk. Two fully empty bedrooms since our boys took their beds and desks when we split.

ASS and BF are in the process of selling all of their household goods other than video game systems. I am rolling. The boys and I have a 2 bedroom bath and a half townhouse. They share a room, with their desks in the loft. We have a small sectional in our living room and a cat. We spend most Sundays in the laundrymat b/c DH neeeeeded the washer and dryer.

Aaah, it is to laugh. I am sure counseling will stop when SSS and BF move in.

Acratopotes's picture

WTH - I will make it very clear to DH.... if you let these 2 spongers move in, we will be divorced and you will pay CS like hell..

CANYOUHELP's picture

No, moving in these kids would be the deal breaker for me....if he does it, make it official and then they would have to move out.