You are here

Lazy Adult Step Son Advice Help

Billy451's picture

Stepdrama2020's picture

Did your SS write this blog? He is so lazy he didnt even post the problem.

CLove's picture

Needed a smile today!

Hesitant to try's picture

I too needed the chuckle!

MrsS's picture

I married My wife one year ago. She has two AC. One is high functioning autistic. The other was just diagnosed with MS. They both live at home. My wife told me the day we got married that they would live with us for a while and I was OK with that. But there have been issues and now her children dislike me very much. There have been nights when I was drinking that her children have overheard me talking about them and how I feel they need to mature and be more responsible. Her children both work both pay her rent and are very respectful. They are very angry with me for the way they feel I talk to their mother. They say I treat her very disrespectful. The way I talk to her is the wayWe are. She understands I'm just a graph person. I want them to move out. She says her son is not ready and now does not feel her daughter is quite ready yet either. We had a disagreement over the weekend. They went to stay with their dad temporary because they said they did not feel safe here with me when I drink because I talk about them and they feel like their mom is being verbally abused. My wife is very upset with me and says she doesn't know what to do because she can't live with her kids feeling this way. She says she does not want to have to choose between me and her kids. But I feel if she loved me like she should I would come first. And I feel her kids have an entitlement problem and need to grow up and leave and let us have our time together.