You are here

I'm done, I've left

Chelseaman83's picture

Well that's it I'm done I'm out of there,It came to blows the other week,Second time then the third only this time it was physical,I pushed adult SS29 out of the way as he got in my face and saying really provocative things,I was punched ,SO and my Son11 got in between us,Daughter 10 ran up stairs crying ,I sat down to calm myself again he started up again provoking me getting in my face,I slapped his finger away or hand as it was in my face ,This time his mum ran in and hit me, 

All this was over him bringing in 3 cats,It wasn't talked about with his mother,Or it was months ago but as usual she shrugged her shoulders,Me and my kids where against the idea I have a cat phobia and just not a cat person either are my kids, But it seems what adult SS29 wants he gets 

This guy can't even look after himself yet alone a cat,s,He is lazy unhygienic pot head,Finally got a job but only pays his mum a measley $150 a week ,He leaves his rubbish everywhere,He over fills the bin and doesn't empty it,He does absolutely no chores around the house just stays in his room 24/7 and only comes out to push sh&t and eat courtesy of mum's cooking where she calls him for dinner or brings him home dinner,He doesn't even help his mother in with shopping,He has long showers leaves lights on over night has air con full blast, just little annoying well major annoying things that get to you 

I've confronted him up before on his laziness his drug use everything and I was told to stfu,I'm just an old whinger I'm a crap dad crap person this n that he's so much better than me etc and he hates living with me or having me around,ok there's the door I told him why stay somewhere you hate or with a person you hate?

He then told his mum if he moves that's it he's done with his mother she will never see him again, Emotional blackmail right? Of course I was the bad guy n all of this because I refuse to tolerate a grown ass man around the house with my two young children, Honestly I've no problem with him provided he contribute to the house and general housekeeping but he just comes across as an entitled adult slob mummy's boy and of course mummy enables all this,Drives him to work makes him breakfast,So why would he wanna grow up and be independent right?

Anyway after the cats that was it I asked what's the go and I was again basically told to stfu and this is how it is old whinger I was also assaulted by him and his mother so in the end I left, I feel for my kids still living there but I feel free and better now I've been gone

grannyd's picture

Chelseaman, your life with an enabling mother and her druggie son sounds like a nightmare that you're wise to have escaped. However, leaving your two young children is a harmful move. In view of your SS's drug use, you would stand a good chance of, at least, 50/50 custody. 

Abandoning your bios to a troubled home life, with their more rational parent absent, will be potentially damaging to their psychological health. Spending even half their time in a stable environment with a father who does not play favourites will provide the support that they ought to have. 

Understandably, you are stressed and angry but your youngsters are also suffering and need their father.

shamds's picture

If she caves into skid manipulation and blackmail like the "its me or him crap", skid doesn't care if he breaks up your relationship, your kids home environment etc, its what he wants, your partner will grow into an old miserable person that ss continually milks and disappears when his mum is no longer of benefit to him.

my husband realised this long ago and refused to abandon me or our then 2 toddlers over skids manipulative and emotional blackmail tactics. Sd's abandoned him for 5.5 yrs yet guilted him for marrying me and having kids with me. Eldest sd effectively was making him choose them over us yet i have never made that kind of ultimatum to hubby. He manages that toxic dysfunctional relationship away

Rumplestiltskin's picture

She chose to enable her almost 30-year-old son over having a quality life with you. Good riddance. 

Harry's picture

GEt away from this crazy group.  Nothing is going to change... you must leave...ASAP

TrueNorth77's picture

It definitely sounds like you made the right decision. When your needs and wants in your house come last after a 29yr old man-child who is allowed to run the show and won't leave, you are left with no choice. I'm sorry that happened, it sounds truly awful. 

ImperfectlyPerfect's picture

Wow - yes def fight for your bios for some custody arrangement. Getting out is a very good but try to give your bios some assemblance of normalcy and with you- It's really sad an almost 30 year old living at mom's, forcing 3 cats to be there and the adult SKID is being catering to when there is young kids whom should be the focus. YIKES. 

shamds's picture

For punching him (physical assault) in presence of his 2 young kids and they physically/verbally threatened him and it would be on paper for the courts. But we all know courts favour the mums so slap on the wrist that she hit the husband after her son punched him even if multiple times

CLove's picture

Now - get thee to a lawyer!

And get those bios back with you. If thats your house, youve got to tread carefully. Luckily you didnt marry the toxic harpy who loves her toxic spawn more than you the partner.

Patience2000's picture

That was uncalled for. I'm sure you are worried about your children. I can't even begin to know what you are going through.