You are here

Biomolecules entered my home while we were out of town

bean soup with rice's picture

My step kid called his mom becasue we have a wiring issue with our alarm and it wouldnt turn off and we were out of town.  My neighbor already called the sheriff ro enter our home and turn it off.  Bio mom decided she would enter our home to "help" before responders arrived and when our cameras pinged and I returned her call I asked her not to come in my home. She replied you dumb bitch I was trying to help.  Then messaged my husband that i should not be calling her...ever.  lolol.  

She has never been in our home in 5 years she doesn't even pick up the kids in front of our house...instead uses mine and our neighbors shared driveway her choice. 

I talked to a sheriff and he said unless she has been specifically told (documented) not to come in then they assume she is checking on the safety of her child...who is a teenage almost adult and who the cameras show she met outside our home safe and sound.    I was dumbfounded. 

Anyhow he did say to get it documented and her told with a third party present and then i am able to excersize my rights to my property. So mediation it was and now she has to drop off/pick up off our property.  It's a start.

I feel violated and tired.  

I am not looking for advice just need to vent.  

AgedOut's picture

I will be using that name a lot now.

You handled it correctly. You told her, she ignored, sheriffs office noted it, she now has it loud and clear. Make sure almost adult SKiddo knows it too. Why is Mumsy even doing pick up drop offs for a skiddo her age??

Rags's picture

For many who are the progeny of a failed family, "molecule" is an unwarranted promotion in status.

Lol

Bury her in Cease and Desist letters from your attorney with delivery confirmation, wrap her up so if she ever so much as twitches toward your home or property you can have her frog marched to a patrol car in handcuffs.

Grrrrr.

Diablo