You are here

What is up with the XW baby factories?!

borrowedtime83's picture

I know many other members have posted about this, but it never stops being irritating! We just found out that Oompa Loompa is in a motherly way with crotch spawn #4. She is 28 years old, high school and college drop-out, currently shacked up with the father of her other 2 birthed offspring, and has not held a worthwhile job her entire adult life and has not even attemped to work in the last 3 years. She has SD9 3 days a week and of course, does not help us out financially in any way. She has attemped to claim SD9 various times to procure more government help, by fabricating the amount of time she spends at her home. And now SD9 thinks that going to the food shelf is "grocery shopping." She almost had to get a job, but then inquired about how much assistance she would get by having another child and decided to do that instead. It makes me so friggin' mad! SO and I both work full-time jobs to barely be able to scrape by because we make too much money to get everything for free. I spend time away from my own kids and am under constant stress to make sure OUR family, including HER child that she literally abandoned at the age of 3, have everything that they need to survive. How is that fair? She doesn't even "parent" the 2 kids she is supposed to be taking care of with her SAHM status, and makes SD take care of them when she is over. Most of what she does is smoke cigarettes and play games on facebook. She also thinks it is really funny when the kids get into stuff and break/and/or destroy things around the house. Just makes me sick that this is considered ok and a viable means to live and that it is a perfectly justifiable example to provide a young girl.

Disneyfan's picture

THIS THIS THIS

Some EX husbands also go on to have more kids knowing darn well they can't afford more. How many times do we hear SMs complaining about CS and the impact it has on the new family when dad decides to have more kids?

It isn't just divorced people. Some married people pump out babies they can't afford support. They have no problem sticking their hands out for WIC, foodstamps, medicaid, free/reduced lunch....

emotionaly beat up's picture

What she does in her own home with her own children is not for you to worry about. If there are concerns about your husband child and she is your husbands child, not just HERS, then your husband needs to raise those concerns with child services. If there are real concerns about the welfare of the other children, then that too is for child services to deal with. Your husband may want to bring this up with them when he is reporting hus concerns for his own daughters well being.

ocs's picture

its for all of us to worry about when these baby factories use government dollars to raise their kids.

Our BM has 3 kids now. One with my DH she will be 14 soon, and 2 more (2yrs and a new born) with current baby daddy. He is a prize too with 3 kids, 3 mommas.

New baby daddy's job is hit and miss, so Snaggletooth asks for more money constantly. (doesn't get it) DH's CS goes to support 2 more children that have nothing to do with us... AND she lives in government housing at a crazy reduced rate. But guess what? Now there's 3 kids? She may be given a larger home.

Hmmmm- don't know. I went to uni for 6 yrs, worked my way to a great job- both DH and I work hard for what we have. We pay taxes through the nose so baby factories can have their hair done and nails done while living nearly rent free? It IS all of our worries.

Rags's picture

Breeding for dollars or ... prostitution on the payment plan.

It is after all the oldest profession.

My XW is a pro. Three kids by two different baby daddys all out of wedlock. Fotunately, none of her spawn are mine. Her geriatric Fortune 500 executive sugar daddy that she left me for was baby daddy to #1&2. #3 is with her current husband though according to my parents who ran in to my XSIL at breakfast a number of years ago the baby came before the marriage license as was the case with her first two.

As for the breeding for dollars BM in your life.... your DH is the CP. Nail her worthless ass for CS. She may never pay a dime but she will owe you for life and the more pressure you put on her the more tools you have to protect your family from her toxic crap.

The men who spawn with these fertility whores are no better than the character free serial breeders that they spawn with. Many of them never step up to support their children and it seems that having a battalion of spawn by a company of womb donors seems to be a badge of honor for these dirtbags.

This makes men who do step up, like your DH for example, much more honorable and rare.

I completely understand an unplanned out of wedlock pregnancy. It can happen to just about anyone when they are young and exploring their sexuality. However, multiple out of wedlock spawn by multiple partners.... there is only one common denominator which takes us back to the world's oldest profession.

IMHO of course.