You are here

What would you call this?

relationshipguru's picture

BM is all over social media on a charity she works for talking about her husband and kids. She's only been married to him for a year and married him after knowing him less than two months. Apparently they fight constantly yet she is alls over social media talking about her "happy family" and saying her husband is the father of her kids (he is not their father but their step father) with no mention of their actually father. Btw this is her third marriage. What would you call this? 

crystaloo's picture

Narcissist, a lack of attachment along with preoccupation with image. Add the fact that she has multiple marriages to add to her history and it all makes sense.Their public image is often fake(false self) and not an accurate depiction of what's going on in real life(nothing good and lacks depth).

CajunMom's picture

One of them. People making their lives out to be nothing but bliss. Meh. Take that with a grain of salt.

I have a Facebook page and do minimal posting. Think dogs, quilts, flowers and an occasional pic of me or me and DH. No drama, no personal business. Friends will often say, "I wanna be CajunMom when I grow up" based on my facebook page. I'm quick to let them know they're only seeing a snipit of my life and if they new my personal story / journey, they would not think that anymore. In fact, they'd probably NOT want my life. LOL

Rags's picture

Time to bare her ass and post the facts... including her two divorce decrees and her marriage license highlignting the date and showing that her retread DH is not the father of her children.

Facts are neither good nor are they bad, they are merely facts. Rub her nose in the stench of her lies and bare her ass with the facts.

I would.

And have fun doing it.

Diablo

Harry's picture

A mold of what her life should be. What her  charity People think what a perfect person is.  She is just perfect. As long as she is happy in her life story all is well,  what has nothing to do with real reality.   Who needs reality it sucks 

Winterglow's picture

Lies.

Notthedoormat's picture

It sounds like she's projecting what she wants people to see and carefully curating her social media. I had a friend that did this. Complete liar and pathological.