You are here

We should post 100 things to do while skids are around and you need to get away or keep from killing them...lol

Angel's picture

From another thread (doglover):

1. make like a tree and leave
2. go to the movies

kassandrarayne's picture

Check myself into the J-ward at the hospital early. I'd end up there anyway.

BabygotBack1988's picture

is that the mental ward?? im in england

life is a box of choclates you never know what your going to get (i always pick the coffe of the box what about you ) Blum 3

leah's picture

I recently started on Zoloft for anxiety, if it wasn't for that I would ring some necks around the house.

cos when they keep me up til two int he morning i think its really funny to get up at 6 and wake every one up before i go to work

i love revenge

i also love locking my self in the bathroom with a bottle of vodka a bottle of coke and some nice bubbles for a few hours

life is a box of choclates you never know what your going to get (i always pick the coffe of the box what about you ) Blum 3

bellacita's picture

that is too funny! i generally just leave, started new PT jobs that i only work when i want (ie. when SD is there), but if i am home i am slightly intoxicated.

when i hear the words vodka and coke all that goes throught my mind is MMMMMMMM

bellacita's picture

also wine...mmm...i was master at avoiding the house last wkend when princess was there...fri nite i didnt even see her! went shopping and got some dinner. sat afternoon i saw the sex and the city movie...then some errands! i think i was around a total of 4 hrs all wkend while she was awake!

the movie?

bellacita's picture

i went by myself and sat w a slushie and small popcorn and loved every single minute of it! go see it! i want to again...maybe next wkend when SD is back?!
btw, i liek the new pic! but the old one was so adorable and i will miss it!

im jsut going through a changing my pic stage im sure my kitty will be back lol

i was planning to go this weekend but my money wont be through until the 22 nd so al be going then been looking forward to it

Broomhilda's picture

1)Have your friend call with an emergency (sorry honey,gotta go!)
2)Make sure you have an appointment (anywhere)
3)Don't go grocery shopping until they get there (they won't eat anything you have anyway, might as well make the best of it)
4)Drink lots of wine

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence, supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
~The Art of War~

sarahbernheart's picture

if the weather is warm, I work in the yard...they tend to avoid being "hot" oh and a couple of smirnoffs doesnt hurt either.

"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one."

Angel's picture

My favorite is DIET coke & vodka. It is called a Skinny Bitch.

Ascoolasiam's picture

I enjoy when my FSK are living at our house EOW. I mean we only get to see them then and we all enjoy our limited time together. They are so proud of our home and they like to invite their friends over to visit. I love it. For so long they didn't have any of this and I love it when I see my FSD smile she is a beautiful girl and her face lights up the whole room.

melis070179's picture

I would bury my face in my laptop, venting away on this website! Or take MY kids somewhere...I pull this off by saying I'm taking them somewhere boring, like the book store, then on the way back we decide to stop & go bowling or to a movie etc etc...oops, did I forget about the SK? my bad...he wasn't with us so oh well!

"Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy"