You are here

SS is like a Feral animal...

Amandaleah87's picture

AnywaysSupposedly based on A diagnosis by a therapist who sees SS once a month he has ADHD along with mood Disorders. I Personally think it’s BM who pushed for all these diagnosis because she wants Special accommodations for her baby boy who is just a spoiled monster. Anyways this kid acts like a Freaking wild animal. SS is in 6th grade but acts like a 7 yr old. He runs through the house screaming chasing all the pets(cats/dogs) jumping on furniture. He has NO “inside voice” and makes the most Annoying high-pitched whistle and noises. And his laugh oh Jesus. Think open mouth...LOUD.. over everything. He has ZERO maners.   Picks his nose and either eats it or wipes it on my Furniture. Chews his food mouth wide open. The worst part is he’s SO loud,loud, LOUD and he stays up till midnight sometimes 1am with DH. I am laying here now at 11:30 listening to him bang around after DH and SS knows I’m trying to sleep! We have a large house but when SS is over it seems tiny. WTF is wrong with this kid???? How do the kids at school not make fun of him??? 

SonOfABrisketMaker's picture

i disagree. My 7 year old uses tissues and knows that she'll get bit if she chases the pets. 

tog redux's picture

So, does your DH parent him? I didn't see mention of that. Even if he does have ADHD and a Mood Disorder, he can be expected to follow basic rules.

He probably does better in school because he knows there are rules there that will be enforced. Sounds like your DH allows it to be a free-for-all in your home, and BM does as well in hers.

How sad for this kid.

Amandaleah87's picture

DH walks on eggshells with the brat as he’s afraid to piss him off and have the brat run back to BM. BM has DH BALLS. 

shamds's picture

To avoid drama, not confront ss with his unacceptable behaviour and obvious lack of manners, then say hello to my current ss20 who has no manners, answers back, excuses for everything and not doing what was asked of him

the most annoying line hubby gave me when i told him this was just unacceptable was “i want a happy life as it was always high conflict and fighting with the exwife”, so basically hubby acknowledged and enable ss behaviour to continue and reassured him this was perectly fine when not and i said it was very selfish of them both to behave this way and expect me and my 2 kids to just accept it, “some husband you are!!” Was what i said, that was the wakeup call for hubby that this isn’t a healthy normal life to live