You are here

SKIDS truant and late! Already?

StepLady's picture

Skids have been tardy eight times already this school term, yes eight! Big fat BM2 lives a few blocks from the school. She is probably too hungover to get the kids out the door on time! And they have now missed four days of school! It is not even October yet! What the hell is with this lazy bitch? She also wants to take them out of school for two days soon to go to a resort, where they serve booze so I am sure she will get liquored up and the kids will swim all day under the care of the lifeguards! Lazy cow! Vent over, thank you!

StepLady's picture

According to BM2, they were not well, but no Dr note for school. Same old lazy failure of a mother! SD is always "sick" when she is bored or lonely or looking for some attention so I am sure BM2 was happy to keep her brat home from school to snuggle and eat junk food all day. And BM2 has admitted many times, that she will not transport just one kid to school so they both stay home if one is sick.

rosie33's picture

OMG!! She sounds like our BM! SS12 was late two days in a row because his alarm on his cell phone wasn't working and god forbid she gets up in the morning with him to make sure he's up for school. I thought late two times this school year was bad but 8??!! That is nuts!! When he was in elementary we went through all of that too as far as staying home with mommy because he was "sick". Eventually they put him on a doctor's note. Luckily, now he likes school and wants to go.

You'd think she'd WANT them to be gone for the day - more "freedom" for her.

Wow. Just wow.

StepLady's picture

Because they have no worth with out their trophies! They have nothing else to do but sit around talking about their ex all day to the kids! They are lazy personality disordered crazies! Making kids emotionally crippled and unsuccessful at life so they have someone there to comfort the useless adult! My niece missed less school when she was on chemo than these kids did one year! Ridiculous!
I work part time, so my main job is making sure I get DD to school, on time, happy, healthy, prepared for the day. I want her to succeed and learn to work. School is her only job right now so I need to help her succeed at her job.

Andie91801's picture

She'll love it when she has to drag her sorry ass to court to explain why the children were late, why she got them out early or why there was no dr note...it will be fun }:) Will be some kind of award waiting for her

A

Last In Line's picture

Same stuff going on here! SKids have each missed 2 full days of school (which DH didn't know about in advance) and have been checked out multiple times for no good reason other than it made BM have an easier day. She acts like it is no big deal to just let them lay out and miss, even though SS especially struggles to keep his grades up. DH has tried repeatedly to talk to her about it, but she is an idiot and doesn't think school is important. I still can't for the LIFE of me figure out how he let himself knock her up.

Disneyfan's picture

How old are the kids?

Plenty of kids leave the house on time, but still get to school late.

Hell, we have students that get ti school in time for breakfast, but are still marked late for the date because they get to class late. That isn't the parents fault.

StepLady's picture

The kids are both in early elementary school, she drives them, they do not walk. It is her fault! DH reporting her for being so damn lazy useless.

Disneyfan's picture

I teach elementary school.

Kids get here on time, but are late to class. Today is our 6th day of school. I have 3 students that have been marked late 4 days. They get here in time to eat breakfast. They are never in the lunchroom when I go to pick up my class. They walk into class about 5 minutes after the late bell.

Even when parents do the right thing, there are times when kids goof up.

notarealmomma's picture

Dear Lord, I think we have the same BM. I feel your pain and you have my sympathy!!!