You are here

Holy shit! Just found skids records!!

StepLady's picture

Found some records in storage, mostly SD but a few things pertaining to SS too. Holy cow! I found that after DH and BM2 split up, SD was four and weighed seventy lbs, wore a size seven/eight clothes! Her hair was down to her ass and snarled and DH took her for her first hair cut at age four and BM2 threatened to kill him! SS had a pack of school work I dug through, clearly all done by BM2! Seriously! Including drawings she did that were submitted for grades in early elementary! WTF?? Also each year kids have been tardy from 14 to 27 times a year! Why? Who knows? BM2 lives less than a mile from the school! Attendance records that are just as crazy and letters BM2 sent to DH, telling him he would never know SD and that she would be told how terrible he is etc. Letters that stated I was a whore, that stole her dad from her and she would grow to hate him. Emails that stated the school would be warned I was a whore and would be forbidden to pick up kids etc. I know these things have been seen by DH's lawyer and I have heard about these documents, but this was the first time I saw them with MY own eyes! Crazy is an understatement! I hate this terrible woman and all she has done to ruin kids and try to ruin DH! :jawdrop:

WTF...REALLY's picture

Let it roll off you like water on oil. If my ex's girlfriend could read my mind 5 years ago...well...she would never speak to me again. Lol

Bonfire goes well with bourbon and laughter. And s'mores....with peanut butter cups. YES!!!! Invite us. Smile

Orange County Ca's picture

There you go like 'WTF...REALLY' above. I believe that a psychiatric exam at the time would get some of you girls committed.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned,"
William Congreve, English (1670 – 1729)