You are here

Missing the skids....

Conflicted's picture

We haven't had the skids since Christmas Eve and we don't get them back for just over one week! We have them every-other-week so this is a loooong time to go without them! I'm even finding myself missing their mess making! Lol... go figure Wink
I'm sure the kids are missing us too.... They were not looking forward to spending this much time away from us and were even less thrilled to spend it with BM's disgusting girlfriend.... Poor kids... BM has been trying to make the kids feel bad for her.... How pathetic.

Most Evil's picture

That is really sweet of you - you guys must have a very special relationship!! _________________________________________________________
"The movies are the only business where you can go out front and applaud yourself." -
Will Rogers

NaturallyMom's picture

When skids are gone, we focus on each other. It takes our mind off them and makes us work on "us". If we didn't, we would kill each other with the sappiness.

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

I'm missing my SDs this weekend too.... We usually only have them EOWE but we had them most of the holiday and after having them for a long stretch I sure miss them when they're not here. It's too quiet. I actually prefer the chaos.